WA2K Radio is now on the air

hamburger

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 06:12 pm
the speakers on my computer were playing dead ... i was afraid i wouldn't be able to get my daily dose of tango music from argentina !
JUST A LOOSE WIRE Shocked Laughing !
i wish i hadn't lost what little spanish i knew some 50 years ago - but still know what " importa de tu amor" means - that's enough Laughing !
hbg

http://www.todotango.com/ENGLISH/biblioteca/imagenes/PORTADAS/images/home_portada138.gif

Quote:
El esquinazo
Tango (01'28")
Music: Ángel Villoldo
Lyric: Carlos Pesce and Antonio Polito
Quartet Juan Cambareri
Instrumental
Buenos Aires
Music Hall
Lyric:

Nada me importa de tu amor, golpeá nomás...
el corazón me dijo,
que tu amor fue una falsía,
aunque juraste y juraste que eras mía.
No llames más, no insistas más, yo te daré...
el libro del recuerdo,
para que guardes las flores del olvido
porque vos lo has querido
el esquinazo yo te doy.

Fue por tu culpa que he tomado otro camino
sin tino... Vida mía.
Jamás pensé que llegaría este momento
que siento,
la más terrible realidad...
Tu ingratitud me ha hecho sufrir un desencanto
si tanto... te quería.
Mas no te creas que por esto guardo encono
Perdono
tu más injusta falsedad.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 06:42 pm
Strange, hbg, I had the same problem with our studio speakers and it was a lose wire. Sorry that I am not articulate in Spanish, buddy. Wish that I were, however.

I never hear the word "tango" that I don't think of Valentino.

http://www.gildasattic.com/parkerandexter.jpg

Words and Music by

JACK LAWRENCE
HEINZ ROEMHELD

Noche de amor,
The pagan moon was high above you,
And the night was aflame with shooting stars.
Noche de Amor,
My heart was echoing "I love you,"
And the echo became a million guitars.
Then we were throbbing to the rapure
and the rhythm of a tango,
A pair of dancers, A dance of bliss.
Then I was whispering, "Te quiero mucho!"
And all your answers fell like kisses.

Take me once more,
and let our hearts begin the tango,
Hold me tight as before,
Noche de Amor.

Hey, I knew some of them Spanish words. Razz
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 07:27 pm
Quote:
Heinz Eric Roemheld

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heinz Roemheld (May 1, 1901 - February 11, 1985) was an American composer.

He was born Heinrich Erich Roemheld in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and began playing the piano at the age of 4. He graduated from the Milwaukee College of Music at 19, and performed in theaters to earn money to study piano in Europe. In 1920, he went to Berlin, where he studied with Hugo Kaun, Ferruccio Busoni, and Egon Petri. While he was there, he appeared in concert with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.

When he returned to America, he became involved in recording music for silent films, both as a pianist and as a conductor. He was sent back to Berlin as head of Universal Pictures theaters there in 1925, but he had to leave Germany in 1929 because of the rise of Nazism.

Back in America, he became a prominent film composer, composing the music for some scenes in Gone with the Wind including the burning of Atlanta (although he was not credited).

...and also for "VALENTINO " - not mentioned by wiki

He won an Oscar in 1942 for Yankee Doodle Dandy.[/color]

He continued writing for film for several of the major studios until the late 1950s.

together with sam perry he also wrote the music for "all quiet on the western front" - he had quite a career in the film industry !

After trying television (which he disliked), he retired in 1964 to concentrate on his classical composition.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Eric_Roemheld"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 07:29 pm
Right Time Of The Night LYRICS
source:John Travolta

Sun goes down on a silky day
And quarter moon walkin through the Milky Way
Its you and me baby
We could think of somethin to do, cause

Its the right time of the night
The stars are winkin above
And its the right time of the night
For makin love

No use talkin when the shadows fall
Nightbirds callin and he says it all
And its me and you baby
We could think of somethin to do
(Somethin to do)
Hey, cause

I got you and you got me
Honey, thats the way our momma
Always said it should be
Youll be sweet, Ill be kind
Well be bad, if you dont mind

Yes...

Yes, its the right time of the night
The stars are winkin above
And its the right time of the night
Oh baby, lets make love

Yes, its the right time of the night
Baby, lets make love
(The stars are winkin above)
Baby, lets make love
(Its the right time of the night)
Baby, lets make love
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 07:47 pm
Thanks, hbg, for the info. I wasn't certain about the authors of the song. I think Rudolph Valentino was from the U.S. Ah, well, it's the idea that matters.

edgar, it's the right time of night, alright. Time that Letty was in bed, methinks.

Interesting song, Texas, and provided by John Travolta? Thanks, buddy, we learn all sorts of thing here on our wee radio.

This song ,for instance ,is by Willie Nelson, and I heard it in the background this morning on my TV.

Can you folks believe that it is from Moulin Rouge? Shocked

Willie Nelson

Whenever we kiss I worry and wonder
Your lips may be here but where is your heart
It's always like this I worry and wonder
You're close to me here but where is your heart

It's a sad thing to realize that you've a heart that never melts
When we kiss do you close your eyes pretending that I'm someone else

You must break the spell this cloud that I'm under
So please won't you tell darling where is your heart
[ guitar ]

So Toulouse and I will say goodnight.

From Letty with love
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:48 pm
That song, Letty, (which I love )was sung by a very young and beautiful Zsa Zsa Gabor in the Moulin Rouge movie that starred Jose Ferrer. I posted a picture, but my screen froze when I tried to preview a picture that I posted and I had to end the program and reboot Confused

Is anybody else here having problems when accessing other threads or trying to preview pictures?
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:52 pm
Testing to see what happens if I don't preview the picture.

http://images.blockbuster.com/is/amg/dvd/cov150/drt400/t423/t42325c33bs.jpg
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:54 pm
And we never think of Valentino when we don't think of Anthony (Tony) Dexter, do we Letty? Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:16 am
Raggedyaggie wrote:
That song, Letty, (which I love )was sung by a very young and beautiful Zsa Zsa Gabor in the Moulin Rouge movie that starred Jose Ferrer. I posted a picture, but my screen froze when I tried to preview a picture that I posted and I had to end the program and reboot Confused

Is anybody else here having problems when accessing other threads or trying to preview pictures?

Raggedyaggie it would appear Zsa Zsa Gabor did only mime that song if Wikipedia is to be believed. Smile

The Song from Moulin Rouge
• Interested in contributing to Wikipedia? •Jump to: navigation, search
Where Is Your Heart redirects here, for the Kelly Clarkson' song Where Is Your Heart, go to Breakaway.
"The Song from Moulin Rouge" (also known as "Where Is Your Heart") is a popular song, first appearing in the 1952 movie, Moulin Rouge.

The music was written by Georges Auric. The original French lyrics were by Jacques Larue, the English words by William Engvick.

In the movie, the song was sung by Muriel Smith, dubbing for Zsa Zsa Gabor who lip-synched to Smith's singing.

The most popular version of the song was done by Percy Faith's Orchestra, with a vocal by Felicia Sanders. In the United Kingdom, the version by Mantovani was the biggest hit version. This version also charted in the US.

The recording by Percy Faith and Felicia Sanders was recorded on January 22, 1953 and released by Columbia Records as catalog number 39944. It first reached the Billboard magazine charts on March 28, 1953 and lasted 24 weeks on the chart, peaking at #1. [1]

The recording by Mantovani was released in the US by London Records as catalog number 1328. It first reached the Billboard magazine charts on May 16, 1953 and lasted 5 weeks on the chart, peaking at #13. [1]

The song also reached #1 on the Cash Box chart, which combined all versions, in 1953.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:10 am
Good early morning, WA2K folks.

Ah, yes, Raggedy. Tony Dexter and Zsa Zsa. What's unbelievable is that Willie Nelson did that song. I have trouble all the time with internet explorer telling me that our forum is not accessible.

Wish I could do embedded links. That's my next goal, I guess. Here is a review of the earlier movie.

http://www.llamagraphics.com/Meadow/Videos/videoMoulinRouge.html

You know, folks, I think Jose Ferrer did the original Cyrano as well.

Here's another tango song by Hank Snow.

Here I am with you,in a world of blue,
While we're dancing to the tan-go we loved when first we met.
While the music plays, I recall the days,
When our love was a turn that we couldn't soon forget.
As I kiss your cheek,we don't have to speak,
The vio-lins like a choir ex-press the de - sire,
We used to know,not long ago.
So just hold me tight, in your arms to - night,
And the blue tan-go will be our mem - o - ry of love.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 04:52 am
My Summer Love
Ruby & The Romantics

You're the one I've been waiting for
Take me down to the sandy shore
Summer love would be good for me
If you would be my summer love

It's the start of my happiness
And the end of my loneliness
Summer love could be paradise
Or twice as nice, my summer love

The tides roll by and waves of love
Will sweep into your heart
If that's the way it's meant to be
We'll never, never part

By the time that the leaves turn brown
Other loves may come tumbling down
Ours will last through eternity
If you will be my summer love
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:24 am
Well, edgar, as we have noted, there is nothing new under the sun. It seems that a lot of folks have done this one, but Christina Aguilera's was entirely too long and involved.

Here's the best re-done one.

Our Day Will Come
Frankie Valli

Our day will come and we'll have everything.
We'll share the joy falling in love can bring.

No one can tell me that I'm too young to know;
I love you so and you love me.

Our day will come if we just wait a while.
No tears for us, think love and wear a smile.
Our dreams have magic because we'll always stay
In love this way, our day will come.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:20 am
Edmond O'Brien

Born September 10, 1915(1915-09-10)
New York City, New York, U.S.
Died May 9, 1985 (aged 69)
Inglewood, California, U.S.
[show]Awards
Academy Awards
Best Supporting Actor
1954 The Barefoot Contessa

Edmond O'Brien (September 10, 1915 - May 9, 1985) was an American film actor who is perhaps best remembered for his role in D.O.A. (1950).

Born in New York, New York, O'Brien made his film debut in 1938, and gradually built a career as a highly regarded supporting actor. During World War II, he served in the U.S. Army Air Forces and appeared in the Air Forces' Broadway play and film Winged Victory.

He won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Barefoot Contessa (1954), and was also nominated for his role in Seven Days in May (1964).

His other notable films include White Heat (1949), The Girl Can't Help It (1956), The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962), Birdman of Alcatraz (1962), The Longest Day (1962), Fantastic Voyage (1966), and The Wild Bunch (1969). In the late 40's O'Brien miked the first radio voice of the radio classic " Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar", the man with the action packed expense account. O'Brien had a deep, resonating voice, in the same league as arguably the greatest voice in films/radio, that of Don Ameche. He also appeared extensively in television, including the 1957 live 90-minute broadcast on Playhouse 90 of The Comedian, a drama written by Rod Serling and directed by John Frankenheimer in which Mickey Rooney portrays a ragingly vicious television comedian while O'Brien plays a writer driven to the brink of insanity by the mayhem.

He was married and divorced from actresses Nancy Kelly and Olga San Juan. San Juan was the mother of his three children, including actors Maria O'Brien and Brendan O'Brien.

He died in Inglewood, California of Alzheimer's Disease and was interred in the Holy Cross Cemetery in Culver City, California.

For his contribution to the motion picture industry, Edmond O'Brien has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1725 Vine Street, and a second star at 6523 Hollywood Blvd. for his contribution to the television industry. O'Brien is remembered as a solid actor, under-appreciated for his film noir work.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:23 am
Yma Súmac

Yma Súmac (born in Ichocán, Cajamarca, Perú September 10, 1922), also earlier spelled Ymma Sumak (from Ima Shumaq, Quechua for "how beautiful!")[1] or Imma Sumack, is a noted dramatic coloratura soprano of Peruvian origin. In the 1950s, she was one of the most famous proponents of exotica music, and became an international success based on the merits of her wide-ranging voice, which ranges "well over three octaves"[2] and was commonly claimed to span four[3] and five[4]octaves at its peak.

Biography

Yma Súmac was born on September 10, 1922 in Callao[4] near Ichocán (Cajamarca, Peru) as Zoila Augusta Emperatriz Chávarri del Castillo. Other dates mentioned in her various biographies range from 1921 to 1929. Some sources[5] claim that she was not born in Ichocán, but in a nearby village or possibly in Lima, and that her family owned a ranch in Ichocán where she spent most of her early life. It is also claimed that she is an Incan princess directly descended from Atahualpa. The story that she was actually born Amy Camus (Yma Sumac backwards) in Brooklyn or Canada is a hoax.[6] This reference asserts that she was known as Imma Sumack in recordings made before she went to the U.S.; Capitol Records changed the spelling to the more exotic "Yma Sumac". For a few months, in and around Capitol Records headquarters, it was rumored that Yma Sumac was actually a woman named Amy Camus who worked in the accounting department, but that was eventually disproved by Amy herself in her famous "I can't even sing" memo of August 1951.[citation needed]

She first appeared on radio in 1942, and married composer and bandleader Moisés Vivanco on June 6 the same year. Using the stage name Imma Sumack [5], she recorded at least eighteen tracks of Peruvian folk songs in Argentina in 1943 . These early recordings for the Odeon label featured Moisés Vivanco's group, Compañía Peruana de Arte, a group of 46 Indian dancers singers and musicians. In 1946, Yma Sumac and Vivanco moved to New York City, where she performed with the Inca Taky Trio, with Moisés Vivanco on guitar, Yma Sumac's cousin Cholita Rivero singing contralto and dancing, and Yma Sumac providing the soprano, until being signed by Capitol Records in 1950.

During the 1950s, she produced a series of legendary lounge recordings featuring Hollywood-style versions of Incan and South American folk songs, working with the likes of Les Baxter and Billy May. In 1951, she popularized Jorge Bravo de Rueda's classic song "Vírgenes del Sol". The combination of her extraordinary voice, exotic looks and stage personality made her a hit with American audiences. Sumac even appeared in a Broadway musical, Flahooley, in 1951, as a foreign princess who brings Aladdin's lamp to an American toy factory to have it repaired. The show's score was by Sammy Fain and E.Y. "Yip" Harburg, but Sumac's four numbers were the work of Vivanco. Capitol Records, Sumac's home label, recorded the show, which failed but has lived on as a cult classic, in part because it also marked the Broadway debut of Barbara Cook. During the height of Sumac's popularity, she appeared in the films Secret of the Incas (1954) and Omar Khayyam (1957); she became a U.S. citizen July 22, 1955.

In 1957, she and Vivanco divorced. They remarried that same year before divorcing again in 1965. They had one son, Charles, born in 1949. Apparently due to financial difficulties, Yma Sumac and the original Inca Taky Trio went on a world tour in 1961, which lasted for five years. They performed in 40 cities in the Soviet Union, and afterwards all over Europe, Asia and Latin America. Their performance in Bucharest, Romania was recorded as the album Recital, her only 'live in concert' record. Yma Sumac spent the rest of the 1960s performing sporadically.

In 1971, she released a rock album, called Miracles, and then returned to live in Peru. She performed in concert from time to time during the 1970s in Peru and later in New York. In the 1980s, she had a number of concerts both in the U.S. and abroad including at New York's The Ballroom in 1987 and several San Francisco shows at the Theatre on the Square among others. In 1987, she also recorded the song "I Wonder" from the Disney film Sleeping Beauty for Stay Awake, an album of songs from Disney movies, produced by Hal Willner. She sang Ataypura during a March 19, 1987 appearance on Late Night with David Letterman, appearing alongside actor-comedians Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Murray.

In 1989, she sang once again at The Ballroom in New York. In March 1990, she played the role of Heidi in Stephen Sondheim's Follies, in Long Beach, California, her first attempt at serious theater since Flahooley in 1951. She also gave several concerts in the summer of 1996 in San Francisco and Hollywood and two more in Montreal, Canada in July 1997 as part of the Montreal International Jazz Festival. She currently lives in Los Angeles.

In 1992, Günther Czernetsky directed a documentary titled Yma Sumac - Hollywoods Inkaprinzessin (Yma Sumac - Hollywood's Inca princess).

On May 2, 2006, Sumac flew to Lima, where she was given the "Orden del Sol" award by Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo, and the Jorge Basadre medal by the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:26 am
Amy Irving

Birth name Amy Davis Irving
Born September 10, 1953 (1953-09-10) (age 54)
Palo Alto, California, U.S.
Spouse(s) Steven Spielberg (1985-1989)
Bruno Barreto (1996-2005)
[show]Awards
Screen Actors Guild Awards
Best Cast - Motion Picture
2000 Traffic

Amy Davis Irving (born September 10, 1953 in Palo Alto, California) is an American actress, best known for her films Crossing Delancey, The Fury, Carrie and her Oscar-nominated role in Yentl.

Life

Irving's parents are film and stage director Jules Irving and actress Priscilla Pointer. (Her father is Jewish and her mother is a Christian Scientist). Irving's brother is writer/director David Irving (not the British holocaust denier of the same name), and her sister is singer Katie Irving.

In the late '60s and early '70s, Irving attended the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco where she appeared in a number of their productions. She also trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art,and made her off-Broadway debut when she was 17.

Irving was married to the American film director Steven Spielberg from 1985 to 1989. (She received an estimated $100 million divorce settlement). In 1990 she became romantically and professionally involved with the Brazilian film director Bruno Barreto, and they were married in 1996. She has two sons, Max Samuel, (with Spielberg), and Gabriel (with Barreto). Irving and Barreto were divorced in 2005.

Performances

Irving's screen performances include roles in the Brian DePalma-directed films The Fury as Gillian Bellaver, and Carrie as Sue Snell (in which she co-starred with her mother), as well as in the 1983 film Yentl (for which she was nominated for an Oscar), in Susan Sandler's 1988 film, Crossing Delancey (for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe) as Isabelle, and Woody Allen's 1997 film Deconstructing Harry. Micki + Maude, directed by Blake Edwards and starring Dudley Moore was a hit for her in 1984. She supplied the singing voice for Jessica Rabbit in the animated film Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Irving also appeared in the television show Alias as Emily Sloane. In the 2000's, Irving appear in Traffic (2000), Tuck Everlasting (2002), Thirteen Conversations About One Thing (2002) and an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2001.

Irving's stage work includes The Heidi Chronicles, The Road to Mecca, Celadine, a world premiere at George Street Playhouse in New Brunswick, NJ and, more recently, the 2006 one-woman play, A Safe Harbor for Elizabeth Bishop, by Marta Góes, which was a Primary Stages production at the 59E59 Theaters.

Irving starred in the American premiere of Tom Stoppard's The Coast of Utopia at New York's Lincoln Center.

Awards and honors

Irving received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the film Yentl, Golden Globe nominations for her performances in the films Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna and Crossing Delancey, and an Obie Award for her stage performance in The Road to Mecca.

Irving holds the dubious distinction of being one of only two people to be nominated for both an Oscar and a Razzie Award for the same performance. Irving was nominated for both Best and Worst Supporting Actress for her work in Yentl. Only James Coco achieved the same feat for his work in Only When I Laugh.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:28 am
What did the traffic-light say?
Don't look now, I'm changing.

What do you call a boy who is hanging on the wall?
Art

What's a light-year?
One-third less calories than a regular year.

Why couldn't the chicken find her eggs?
She mislaid them.

What is the surest method of getting stoned?
Drink wet cement

Why did they give that guy a scholarship to baking school?
Because he kneeded the dough.

How did he do?
He made the honor roll.
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:48 am
Very Happy Good morning WA2K.

Dutchy: Thanks for the info on the theme from Moulin Rouge.

Posting to the gallery without previewing and hoping for the best.

Yma Sumac; Edmond O'Brien and Amy Irving.

http://www.adonde.com/historia/images/1922yma_sumac_2.jpg http://www.nndb.com/people/620/000042494/edmond_obrien.jpg
http://www.famous-couple.com/pics/amy_irving.jpg
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 09:10 am
First allow me to thank our hawkman for his trio of famous folks, and then you will hear a groan from our personnel concerning the surest way to get stoned. Great, Bob.

Hoorah, our Raggedy did her thing to perfection. Thanks, PA.

Well, folks, couldn't find one song by Yma in our archives so I guess in keeping with the Latin music we'll let Barry White do his Rio rhythm

Have you been there? (4x)
What're you talkin' about, man?
I'm talkin' about Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio.

I've been to Rio de Janeiro.
I love the fun in the sun and the people.
In Rio de Janeiro, it's so exciting to see,
no matter where you go.

Any time, day or night, everything is so alive.
Music there is really hot.
You should see 'em do the Rio rock.
Nothing like it nowhere else.
It's a feeling that I've never felt.
Never stops, never ends.
It blows your mind just being there.

In Rio de Janeiro,
I love the fun in the sun with the people.
In Rio de Janeiro, it's so exciting to see,
no matter where you go.

I went to Sugar Hill the other night.
From the top you see the city lights.
Took the cable car to the other side.
The moon above was big and bright.
Then I saw this huge crowd.
People dancing and singing loud.
People smiled as I walked around.
I felt so good, so I got down.
In Rio, Rio de Janeiro.

repeat II
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:41 pm
let this be a warning : STAY AWAY FROM THE MONSTER MASH Exclamation
particularly in the early afternoon !
hbg

Quote:
Monster Mash

words and music by Bobby Pickett and Lenny Capizzi

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
To the master bedroom where the vampires feast Shocked
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes Rolling Eyes
To get a jolt from my electrodes Shocked

They did the mash
They did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They did the mash
It caught on in a flash
They did the mash
They did the monster mash

The zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Wolf Man
Dracula and his son

The scene was rockin', all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
The coffin-bangers were about to arrive
With their vocal group, "The Crypt-Kicker Five"

They played the mash
They played the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They played the mash
It caught on in a flash
They played the mash
They played the monster mash

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring
Seems he was troubled by just one thing
He opened the lid and shook his fist
And said, "Whatever happened to my Transylvania twist?"

It's now the mash
It's now the monster mash
The monster mash
And it's a graveyard smash
It's now the mash
It's caught on in a flash
It's now the mash
It's now the monster mash

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band
And my monster mash is the hit of the land
For you, the living, this mash was meant too
When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you

Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash
The monster mash
And do my graveyard smash
Then you can mash
You'll catch on in a flash
Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash

0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 01:00 pm
hbg, I don't think the monster mash or bumps in the night could deter our seaglass from her gathering delight. <smile>

Artist: Allstars
Song: Bump In The Night

There's a chill in the air
You hear a creak on the stairs
You've got a knock on your door
Is there anybody out?

[Bridge]
They're out to get you
To capture you
And make you
Spellbound
Howling and frowling
You're shivering, quivering
Spellbound

[Chorus]
You can not run,
And you can not hide
Yeah you gotta face it baby
Things go bump in the night
Where ever you run,
And where ever you hide
Things go bump, bump, bump in the night

Tell me who's spooking who
It's very Scooby Doo
You hear a shriek in the house
You know its freaking me out

[Bridge]
They're out to get you
To capture you
And make you
Spellbound
Howling and frowling
You're shivering, quivering
Spellbound

[Chorus]
You can not run,
And you can not hide
Things go bump in the night
Where ever you run,
And where ever you hide

You can not run,
And you can not hide

You know where ever you run,
And where ever you hide
Things go bump, bump, bump in the night.
0 Replies