I Fall to Pieces

quinn1

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 11:41 am
May I suggest a great deal of wonderful oil massage therapy for you for Valentines?
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 01:48 pm
jespah wrote:
Psst, I've seen jjorge and he does not look 60! He definitely looks younger.

Actually, I've thought everyone I've met in person from A2K has been younger than they really are. I think you're all 16-year-olds out to fool me.

Bless you my child!

(jjorge Kisses Jes's hand while covertly slipping the agreed upon large denomination bill into it)

Sugar

Sounds like a case of 'Winter Blues' to me. You'll feel much better
when the bees are a-buzzin'and the flowers are a-bloomin'.

Relax, you're in the flower of your youth. Grab the boy and go to a good movie like 'Chicago'...you'll lose the blahs and have fun.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 02:04 pm
Cool! I'll go call Mr. Jespah. We can eat tonight! :wink:
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 02:05 pm
Yeah - I love summer. It's the perfect season to show off my non-tanning bumpy paleness.

I love the summer and the water, but sun and bathing suits are a different story......oh well...I suppose no matter how bad it seems now, it's only going to get worse, so enjoy it now. Or something like that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 02:08 pm
Ok, that's it....... Sugar, be happy with what you've got, moisturize, drink water, etc. But, you're killing me with that flabby crap.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 02:28 pm
yeah, no kiiding...

NO IDEA of what flabby is honey...really

You need to be inspired, enthused and..gosh..taken out or something...jeesh Sugar..

<SLAP>
SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 02:36 pm
God! You are all starting to make me feel so young!!!! Here I am nearly fifty, and I seem to be less creaky and gastrically challenged than a lot of you thirty somethings!

I guess this means that, someday soon, I sort of collapse into a pile of powder, bones and fragments of leathery skin......waaaaaaaaaah!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 03:29 pm
Are you the 'real' humpty dumpty? c.i.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 03:36 pm
Not so far....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 04:00 pm
the bunny's not gastrically challenged? is she not the champion-level farter?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 04:03 pm
I think a smallish, determined canajun of my acquaintance has become flatulence obsessed . . .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 04:17 pm
Is this what you mean by " I fall to pieces?" c.i.

Dear Jack,

I have been unable to sleep since I broke off your engagement to my
daughter. Will you forgive and forget?

I was much too sensitive about your mohawk, tattoo and pierced nose. I now realize that
motorcycles aren't really that dangerous, and I really should not have reacted that way to
the fact that you have never held a job. I am sure, too, that some other very nice people live
under the bridge in the park. Sure my daughter is only 18 and wants to marry you
instead of going to Harvard on full scholarship. After all, you can't learn everything about life
from books. I sometimes forget how backward I can be. I was wrong. I was a fool. I have
now come to my senses, and you have my full blessing to marry my daughter.

Sincerely,

Her Father
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 04:51 pm
obsessed? i don't think so.
jealous? maybe.
i soooooooo want to be able to f*rt well.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 10:19 pm
Hell yes. I'm feeling pretty old right now. I think it was turning 45 for me. My body began to ache. Developed tennis elbow and the cartiledge in my knees began to deteriorate. But in the past year, I've gained twenty pounds and altho' I'm working on taking it off and doing well, my face looks older and now I have a double chin that depresses me terribly. Just yesterday, someone saw a picture of me taken about six years ago and couldn't believe it was me!
I hate it. But, as Equus said, the alternative is far less desirable.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 05:55 am
Nothing has actually fallen off yet, which I reckon puts me ahead of the game.

When I am exercising regularly ( not at present just once a week ), I feel much better and the old avoirdupois definitely do not help either.

However the biggest factor is how one thinks about things and acts. I act now as the delinquent adolescent I never was when I was the right age to be so. I also go with the flow a lot and find that helps.

A certain part of my anatomy seems to be the same age as it has always been-curious !

As soon as something falls off I'll let you know or then again maybe I'll keep it to myself.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 06:01 am
Which bit, Hiama?

Yes, Bethie -I can fart like a champion - but that is HEALTHY - and I eat a lot of fibre!!! (Thank you soooooo much for mentioning it! Pfffffrrrrrrrrrrrrbhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttt!)
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 06:12 am
Dlowan I heard you over hear in the Uk turn the volume down
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 07:28 am
Nine years ago I weighed 250 lbs, smoked, drank beer every non working moment of the awake part of the day, ate greasy food and the occasional canned vegetable - I realized I was aging fast. Too fast. Then came the skin cancer and various other alerts. Overnight I quit smoking and began an all vegetable diet for six months. At the end of the six months I began to allow myself a small portion of beef or fish at night and included chicken soup or broth with my lunches. It took more than a year to wean myself off the bottle. Result: Idropped over fifty pounds the first few months. I look better at sixty than I did at fifty and have more stamina. I recognize signs of the "fall to pieces" syndrome, but at least it's dramatically slowed.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 08:19 am
Well done Edgar you may even be motivating me to try harder myself-thanks.

Dlowan-you know which bit - Vive la difference ! :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 08:21 am
Hmmmmmmm - your adam's apple?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Fall to Pieces
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 07:22:17