So, How is everyone?

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:13 pm
I got myself into point trouble over at my new home, DebatePolitics, 6 points in five minutes for calling an idiot an idiot, and, and three for calling an obvious liar a lair. And a lot of me not giving a ****, I have been bored, and I am really busy, plus as some might remember I pretty much always say what I came to say and **** your feelings, especially if you dare try to tell me how to talk or think. So I though I might pass by since for what ever his number of major faults Robert still lets me come to this little meeting spot. Much littler than I remember it. And there is no new what ever the **** Robert calls it....."Interface"?.....so I gather that things are not healthy.

Well anyways if you see me around over the next two months that is why. I have in typical fashion not made up my mind what I am going to do, but if there is any fun remaining to be had here, that is to say any smart fun people still here, then let's PLAY!

NOTE: Food sex and power are my major turn ones, and ya, I still like Trump. I sure called that one!

Sturgis

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 11:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
...and three for calling an obvious liar a lair.

Now whys would ya be trying to equate an untruther to a place where animals seek refuge?

As to your boredom, it'll probably pass, if not, you'll learn to embrace it. In the interim, take a browse, say what you want and wait for the reactions.

Many of us are still alive. I realizing this may come as a disappointment, but, that's just the way the cookie crumbles and the way the unsalted nuts get their say.

No sense in your gloating over the election results. Hell, even I had told people the creature would be the president and I don't even like him.

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 11:47 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
...and three for calling an obvious liar a lair.

Now whys would ya be trying to equate an untruther to a place where animals seek refuge?

As to your boredom, it'll probably pass, if not, you'll learn to embrace it. In the interim, take a browse, say what you want and wait for the reactions.

Many of us are still alive. I realizing this may come as a disappointment, but, that's just the way the cookie crumbles and the way the unsalted nuts get their say.

No sense in your gloating over the election results. Hell, even I had told people the creature would be the president and I don't even like him.

Ya I dont remember you saying that, but I remember that you are smart so I dont doubt you.

Fun I dont remember.

R U FUN STURGIS?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:01 am
I probably should explain: I smoke weed every day because I have one of the forward thinking states (WA), and because I am smart like that, and I have made several other improvements in my life which we may or may not speak of in the future though my new puppy we likely will.

I am more fun now, I say that I keep learning, I keep getting better which is good because in Zen we are taught that so long as we get it by the last breath everything is chill.

I am looking for playmates.

Sex optional.
centrox

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:27 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I smoke weed every day

That explains a lot.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:39 am
@hawkeye10,
Hello Hawkeye so you gotten in trouble in our new home????

That hardly surprising to me knowing my old friend but that statement on the other debate website that you are a Trump supporter shocked the hell out of me as in my opinion the man is about as incompetent to be president as anyone who have even taken a tour of the Whitehouse let alone sat in the Oval office as President.

I guess we can not agree on all subjects but I still respect you and have found your postings here and elsewhere highly interesting.

I am not ready myself to rejoin this website full time on general principles but if you are I can only hope that Robert had learn his lesson both that getting rid of the troublemakers and 'assholes' is a fast way for a website to die from boredom and what a hell of an asset you happen to be to any website.

Take care my friend.
centrox

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:00 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
I smoke weed every day

That explains a lot.

I meant that in a good way... it always makes me mellow.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:42 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
I smoke weed every day

That explains a lot.

About what? When I was here I did not, you dont know fun Hawkeye. I am explaining why I am different now, because I believe in communication, because I believe in honesty.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:45 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

centrox wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
I smoke weed every day

That explains a lot.

I meant that in a good way... it always makes me mellow.

Cool. I gave up all drugs for 30 years because the wife insisted, 26 of those years because she had a high security clearance in the military and her career meant a lot to her. Now she is sorry about her choices given where America is and because of her combat PTSD, and I am sorry that I was not using weed for those 30 years. It is most certainly a life enhancer for me.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:51 pm
@BillRM,
It takes 30 points to get banned, I have 9 for the next week, at 10 we get a 2 day vacay that everyone would know about, and given my standing as an excellent poster that would be embarrassing, not least because points are easy to avoid once we learn how the mod team works, which given my almost 20,000 posts I certainly know.

Plus as I said I have been bored, I need A change of venue.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I got myself into point trouble over at my new home, DebatePolitics

Shocking Razz

hawkeye10 wrote:

I am looking for playmates.

Sex optional.

Hmm, no thanks! Razz

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 06:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't mind that you are back.

Yet.
Glennn

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 08:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

I did a tour of duty there. Rough place if they don't like you.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:13 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

I did a tour of duty there. Rough place if they don't like you.

True, but they like me, or at least respect me, because no one has been able to beat me either in debate or in hand to hand combat.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:17 pm
Welcome back Hawkeye. Don't have so much fun that you burn out and fade away.
Glennn

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yeah, I had a winning record over there, too. I left because whenever I had a shill pinned in a debate concerning Israel, the shilling moderator would step in and close the thread with a simple "thread closed for moderator review" notification. Of course, every time they did that, I looked at it them tapping out.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:23 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

I don't mind that you are back.

Yet.

Hi Osso, it has long disappointed me that you don't like me more.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:29 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Welcome back Hawkeye. Don't have so much fun that you burn out and fade away.

Retirement is absolutely fabulous, but seriously, my computer died today, I am thinking seriously about talking a two month digital holiday. There are a bunch of books I feel that I need to reread because I might get more out of them now. I am astounded at how much I am learning in my 50's, I never expected this.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:54 pm
Swell, I could just pinch myself.....then again, no not really. If he ever posts anything that sounds vaguely smart, will someone send me a PM. I won't be holding my breath.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:10 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Swell, I could just pinch myself.....then again, no not really. If he ever posts anything that sounds vaguely smart, will someone send me a PM. I won't be holding my breath.

More likely you are still pissy because I dont agree with you on how to treat/stand up to women, that is to say where freedom and justice are found. You have never been able to stomach that many women adore men like me, and you dont want to allow those whom you have decided think wrong to have what they want. I have no use for thought/idea police.

1. Forums
  2. » So, How is everyone?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:17:08