So, How is everyone?

Sturgis

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
...in Zen we are taught that as long as we get it by our last breath everything is chill.

I get a feeling from some of your posts in this thread that ya ain't quite mastered the Zen stuff yet. Maybe you're being too liberal with your m.j. smoking - it'll knock the zen right outta ya.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 05:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Swell, I could just pinch myself.....then again, no not really. If he ever posts anything that sounds vaguely smart, will someone send me a PM. I won't be holding my breath.

More likely you are still pissy because I dont agree with you on how to treat/stand up to women, that is to say where freedom and justice are found. You have never been able to stomach that many women adore men like me, and you dont want to allow those whom you have decided think wrong to have what they want. I have no use for thought/idea police.

Maybe you need to smoke more weed?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 07:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I have no use for thought/idea police.

Oh, please, she's just expressing her opinion. She has just as much right as you.

By the way, the label "thought/idea police" is applicable to you. Since you think you're right on virtually everything (perish the thought that you could ever be wrong!), you would be happy if all those who disagree with you were silenced.
kapishjewels

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 10:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
I am good.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2017 05:42 pm
@kapishjewels,
kapishjewels wrote:

I am good.

Well come on.....how good are you?

Very Happy
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2017 05:44 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
I have no use for thought/idea police.

Oh, please, she's just expressing her opinion. She has just as much right as you.

By the way, the label "thought/idea police" is applicable to you. Since you think you're right on virtually everything (perish the thought that you could ever be wrong!), you would be happy if all those who disagree with you were silenced.

wmwcjr Paying attention in Class: D-

I have always been one of A2Ks premier free mind/free speech advocates.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:52:32