[answered]Tempoarily Restricted?

Pitter

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 12:25 pm
I am logged in but when I click on "Gallery" from the options in the upper right hand corner I get a window that says "temporarily restricted" asking me to enter a password and select a user name. What's up with that???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,112 • Replies: 10
No top replies

mac11

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 12:29 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
The gallery is closed for maintenance, but may well remain closed till the new software is up as had been planned. There's just not enough time at present to fix it and then replace it without that representing wasted bandwidth.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 06:51 pm
So it isn't just me...ok thanks.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 06:53 pm
I got the temporarily restricted message when I tried to post earlier this afternoon. I closed the window, and went back to where I wanted to post, and I could post that time.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
But thank gosh I got to see the pics pitter posted before shutdown! Some nice chicas there, just like your wife... Does she know you took those pics, pitter?

edit= BIG typo!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 07:53 pm
Oh, hey! Way to go, bigdice. Get me interested and tell me it's shut down in the same breath. Thanks loads.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 08:18 pm
Sorry, roger, that was yesterday, just before the shutdown. You gotta wait til next monday, man!
It's worth the wait, trust me.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:13 am
Glad to know that i am not banned Very Happy
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 06:47 am
Yeah BigD she knows. The "Cabalgata" when a thousand or more horseback riders pass by in parade, many of them knock out chicas is the ONLY time I'm allowed to look at other women. Next one is coming up soon and I'll be there with telephoto in hand!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 07:52 am
WTG, dude!
BTW, pitter, were you hit at all by the latest earthquake? I read it was a big one, but I was in a hurry and didn't read the whole article...
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 08:26 pm
Yes. We live in north Cali and woke up to the bed shaking from side to side but no damage around us. There was some damage to buildings in the south end but no injuries. But Jeez! that's all they want to talk about now.
0 Replies