Do you believe in fair tales?

jufa

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 02:33 pm
Anyone who believes another individual can tell them they are on the divine path of knowledge and truth believe in fairy tales. What I have discovered is, living between the arc of birth and death, what any individual believes or thinks have no meaning as to what the reality of their divine Life, Spirit, and Soul of life because the mind consciousness places humanity in a box of time, space, distance and matter which duplicates divine life. "The assassin of Righteous and Justice - the law of karma - substitute the messenger's words and gift of wisdom discerning philosophy, psychology, religion, and subjective concepts as truth, when truth is objectified relativism to each and every persons unique perception."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 991 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 06:45 pm
@jufa,
jufa wrote:

Anyone who believes another individual can tell them they are on the divine path of knowledge and truth believe in fairy tales. What I have discovered is, living between the arc of birth and death, what any individual believes or thinks have no meaning as to what the reality of their divine Life, Spirit, and Soul of life because the mind consciousness places humanity in a box of time, space, distance and matter which duplicates divine life. "The assassin of Righteous and Justice - the law of karma - substitute the messenger's words and gift of wisdom discerning philosophy, psychology, religion, and subjective concepts as truth, when truth is objectified relativism to each and every persons unique perception."

Or none of this is true or relevant.

both posibilities are equal in scope.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 06:50 pm
pass me a caramel, please
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 04:15 am
Confused
Jufa Please explain why your belief in the existence of 'divine life' or 'soul' is NOT belief in fairy tales.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:52 am
@jufa,
No fair is not enough...one ought to expect brilliant, surprising, captivating to call a small text or oral description of events a Tale.
...by the way, the Celts have some interesting stuff on that department, way better then any bible I have read...
0 Replies