Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 02:09 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
So, I can ignore your response.

Goes without say'n. LOL
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 02:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
GOP implements 6 months lockout for the uninsured.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-gop-updates-health-care-bill-include-6-month-lockout-uninsured-171509672.html
Anybody know how they picked "6 months?"

The US government is supposed to make every effort to help the uninsured, not penalize them. All developed countries have universal health care except the USA. The GOP is out of touch with reality, common sense, and charity for all humans.
Blickers

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 09:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That six month lockout is for the Republican bill that hasn't been passed yet and we don't know if it will ever get passed. It won't go into effect if the Republican bill does not get passed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:43 pm
@Blickers,
Trump just took away subsidies on health insurance for low income consumers. All those who voted for Trump, good luck on your life.
http://m.startribune.com/trump-hopes-to-boost-lower-premium-health-insurance-plans/450545393/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 09:47 pm
@Blickers,
I hope you're not a victim of Trump's cuts.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 05:02 am
He just gets worse every day.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 11:14 am
@edgarblythe,
I predict that within 10 to 15 years of judicial appointments by Trump and any other conservative Republican President, employment and housing discrimination against blacks and other minorities will once again, in effect, be legal. I'm just as serious as I can be. We're living in reactionary times. Trump considers himself to be a wrecking ball, not a reformist -- a far cry, indeed, from being a so-called populist. I feel like our country is experiencing a decline, not a rebirth. I, too, fear there are even worse times ahead. Wish I could be more optimistic.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 11:27 am
@wmwcjr,
I agree. These elements are undermining anything we could do, for a generation or two, because the public does not rise up and put a stop to it.
0 Replies