Dump all the GOP reps in congress

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:52 pm
They're trying to repeal Obamacare. It takes away health insurance from 23 million Americans. They have the gall to fast track the repeal without any open discussion.
They are disgusting human beings in our congress.

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:54 pm
Agree. But how do you get saps to vote like non saps?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
While a charming idea on the surface,it would leave us with a one sided set of Houses, which isn't all that much better and just a few breaths away from dictatorship.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:28 pm
@Sturgis,
Have to agree with you. We need balance, but the GOP of today is the party of "NO," and they want to take away health insurance from 23 million people.
How do these rivals sleep at night? What's the solution?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Will the GOP survive?
Quote:
The AHCA, which President Trump called “mean” after initially praising its passage, would result in 23 million Americans being uninsured, according to a Congressional Budget Office report.

I'm curious to find out the answer.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 04:05 pm
The trick is to get these idiots out of office by replacing them with sensible choices and that could mean Republican, Democrat or independent.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 07:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
Are there sensible choices?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 07:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I couldn't identify any.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nor can I; as Trump would say, "sad."
0 Replies

D45ist

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
I'm curious why you want to keep it? Obamacare costs more, covers less and of the 23 million that have it almost all of those were insured even before it.

The people rejected it because it is worse and more expensive than what was available before it.
Real Music

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 12:31 pm
@D45ist ,
Quote:
I'm curious why you want to keep it? Obamacare costs more, covers less and of the 23 million that have it almost all of those were insured even before it.

The people rejected it because it is worse and more expensive than what was available before it.

https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-poll/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 12:45 pm
@D45ist ,
I want to keep it to cover those 23 million people who otherwise would not have health insurance. I also wouldn't mind paying more taxes to cover those people.
We are the richest country in the world without universal health care, but spends the most.
The health of our citizens, like public education, is very important to our country.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:35 pm
@D45ist ,
Do you know why Obamacare cost more? The GOP didn't want it. Obamacare is a good plan, but it needs to be corrected. More people got health insurance through ACA. That's the good thing. It needs to be a one payer plan that the GOP is against.

0 Replies