Can Anyone Remember These Movies

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 01:13 pm
Hello everyone, I am trying to find the title of these two movies that I saw a long time ago.
#1 is a b-list dinosaur movie that showed on the Sci Fi channel. The only part I remember is that a guy got impaled by a dinosaur prop that fell off the ceiling, the protagonists were college age, and the movie involved two security guards who romantically involved. If anyone remembers what movie this scene came from. please respond with the title it came from.

#2 was about this boy who was released from juvenile detention (apparently for assaulting his abusive stepfather), and is trying to live a better life by suppressing his anger using faith and religion. However, this becomes a problem when he finds a life that wasn't worth coming to. Once he comes home, he finds out his parents gave his room to his two little sisters, and the father, who is the sheriff) welcomes him home by punching him in the face.

As the movie progresses, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend moved on with someone else (and is also pregnant), he has to work at an awful ice-cream place under the supervision of the employer's rude, mentally handicapped son, and his best friend is dying of a terminal illness, but his parents wont take him to the hospital, and try to heal him through prayer. When the guy finds out that his step father is talking his mother into throwing him out, he decides to forget his faith, steal the step dad's police car,break into the best friends house, technically kidnap him, and take him to the hospital. The last shot of the movie is the kid running from the police through a graveyard before laying down, and listening to his mp3 while waiting for the police to find him, and arrest him.

Also I'm having trouble remembering if this was a regular movie or a short film
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 748 • Replies: 6

Twist6011

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 09:38 pm
@Nephlim14,
Maybe #1 is Jumanji (1995) and I'm not very sure.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 09:59 pm
@Nephlim14,
I'm pretty sure the second movie is The Sound Of Music.
0 Replies

Sophia Mason

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:57 am
@Nephlim14,
Yes, One is Baby's Day Out and 2nd is The Sound of Music.
jespah

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 08:15 am
@Sophia Mason,
Wow! You must know a lot about movies! What did you think of the alien abduction scene in Citizen Kane?
Sturgis

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:53 pm
@jespah,
Personally, I thought it quite interesting to learn that Rosebud wasn't just a sled, but also a high powered antimagnetic space traveling supergravity train.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 08:40 pm
@Sturgis,
You guys are smarty pants.🍺
0 Replies