Atheists are into acquired intelligence deficiency syndrome.

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 01:24 am
Ask an atheist to describe himself by which he is known to be different from other humans.

He will tell you, “I just don't accept the existence of god, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities, etc.”

Do you notice that he is playing dumb for a purpose, namely, to evade being intelligent, because being intelligent makes him come to the certainty of God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

I say that he is playing dumb with informing you that he just doesn’t accept the existence of god, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities, etc., because if he is intelligent as all humans are intelligent, he must know that he needs not deny all god, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities, etc., he needs to just deny the most ambitious of all of them gods he mentions, and that most ambitious is the God in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Continue talking with this atheist, and you will notice that he is playing the self-victim of his own devised acquired intelligence deficiency syndrome.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,070 • Replies: 60

centrox

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 01:59 am
Seems ironic that you use the word 'dumb' a lot, when that is the most apt term for your entire post.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 04:43 am
Ditto the centrox reply.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 07:06 am
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
Do you notice that he is playing dumb for a purpose, namely, to evade being intelligent, because being intelligent makes him come to the certainty of God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

I say that he is playing dumb with informing you that he just doesn’t accept the existence of god,

Yes, playing dumb, although he knows he hasn't a hope in hades of beating you to that winning line. To say nothing of the eloquence in the room.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 07:13 am
Such believers are into acquired stupidity syndrome.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 09:24 am
@Susmariosep,
You've never actually met an atheist have you? Or at least one who wasn't cautiously backing away from you with their hands up saying, "ok buddy, whatever you say, just keep away from me...", right?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 09:26 am
@Susmariosep,
found your account again eh
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 10:24 am
@Susmariosep,
You're taking a logical leap from the concept in which everything with a beginning has a creator cause to the assertion that, by this, the existence of God is a certainty. This is because you're conflating the postulate of your concept, "everything with a beginning has a creator cause," with the implied idea that "everything had a beginning." You don't know that everything had a beginning, that's merely an unprovable assertion, a begging of the question.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 10:54 am
It is a conceit of the primitive which is in operation here. People thousands of years ago looked around and concluded that as they made things, everything around them must have been made, and that therefore there was a "creator." It is naïve, and would be endearing were it not for the propensity of religious fanatics to enslave, torture, rape and murder--all in the name of their imaginary friend. Ask me what makes me unique, and I'll simply point out that I'm the only "me" of my exact description who has ever existed. Unlike the god-bothering nut bags, I feel no compulsion to tramp the streets of the world, shoving my nose into other people's business and proclaiming what I believe . . . nor what I don't believe. It's the religious nut bags who label me "atheist." I call my self a human being.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 12:33 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
An an atheist to describe himself by which he is known to be different from other humans.

But the atheist is human (as you indicate), and their are millions of them, so, how exactly are they different? In this sense, we all are different from others, we all are individuals whether Godders, godders, or non-godders. Pagans, Satanists, Wiccans, Atheists, Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc.etc. are all individuals, we are humans and both different and the same, as we are currently earth-dwellers or not, if a person goes with all this being a dream.

Quote:
Do you notice he is playing dumb for a purpose, namely, to evade being intelligent

Um, well if he is playing at being dumb, then it goes to say that he is intelligent, therefore your argument is full of holes.

I have found many atheists to be quite intelligent, many are oodles smarter than their Christian or Jewish brethren. Intelligence isn't handed out based on beliefs of a spiritual being.

The atheists I've met don't tend to be playing victim, however many alleged Christians do, going on and on about their God 'forsaking'
them, neglecting the teachings they supposedly adhere to which tell them that God does everything for a reason.

So , have your beliefs in or not in a god or God or goddess or whatever, just remember to allow to do their thing too.

As a believer in something out there (I don't subscribe to any particular religion), I approve this message by me.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 10:25 am
@Susmariosep,
You are, of course, grossly generalizing. Atheists do not all act and think alike.

You have also based your entire argument on a belief, not a fact.

I take offense from atheists who make the same mistake as you and argue that one cannot be intelligent and believe in God. You're no different.

Believers can't prove God exists and atheists can't prove he doesn't. It's a stalemate. A matter of where your individual intelligence takes you. There are quite a lot of stupid believers and atheists, but their beliefs in this regard are not indicative of their stupidity, it is the arguments they make in support of them. E.g. "It's written in the Bible and therefore it must be so" and "If God existed he wouldn't let kids die from cancer."

God doesn't need you to be his warrior on earth; going fang and claw against the non-believers. God is not like one of the pagan deities depicted in "American Gods." He won't fade away into nothingness if no one on earth believes in him.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 10:51 am
There's no stalemate. What you make up without evidence needs no proof to be disbelieved.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 03:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
And what you assert with no evidence needs no proof to be disbelieved.

Of course there is "evidence" both sides can trot out, but none of it is dispositive.

Sounds like a stalemate to me, but if you're so graceless to refuse to accept that people can have different believes and still get along quite well, so be it.

However, prove God doesn't exist edgar and I will join the ranks of atheists, but not those of the stupid, stubborn and ornery ones.
Glennn

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 04:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Describe God.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 04:29 pm
@Glennn,
The creator: alpha and omega
Glennn

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 04:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Describe Alpha and Omega.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 04:44 pm
@Glennn,
You need to ask?

The beginning and the end. The ALL
Glennn

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 04:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
What I'm getting at is that you have no proof that the concept you've attached to "all that is" is real.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 05:16 pm
@Glennn,
Well, duh?

I already admitted that I can't prove God exists.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 05:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Of course there is "evidence" both sides can trot out, but none of it is dispositive.

I guess I'm wondering what evidence for the existence of your concept you can trot out.

1. Forums
  2. » Atheists are into acquired intelligence deficiency syndrome.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:10:52