Terrell Owens is the biggest a-hole in the league...discuss

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 11:37 am
Confused

(wondering if my fundies have ever gone boonta...)

Laughing
0 Replies

dboy3587

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 09:47 pm
TO
Man i hope TO doesnt go to the cowboys

http://www.carsgamesandgirls.com

funny video site^

What team does anyone think TO will go to?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:45 am
Believe it or not, Philadelphia, which collapsed just about the time TO pulled his antics, is actually talking about the possibility of him coming back to the team next year.

They say it all depends on the development of Sanders as a receiver, etc.

That scenario seems hard to imagine.

About the only thing I can think of is that such talk is merely a charade, to give the team some protection against any lawsuit Terrell Owens might file claiming his career was being ended by the Eagles.

Fact is, since TO imploded, I understand his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has lost several athletes as clients. Which means one of two things:

A) Most likely, teams have let the players know that they don't want to negotiate with Drew Rosenhaus as a result of the TO situation-to the point that if there is any question about keeping only one of two players, the Rosenhaus-represented player will be chosen to be gone. Teams have done that before with some agents.

B) Players might have figured that Rosenhaus was complicit in Owens' behavior. Perhaps they thought that Rosenhaus hinted to Owens that if he puts up a fuss, the Eagles will come forward with a better contract to shut him up-and the strategy backfired. Agents' advice do have an effect on many athletes.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:54 am
Fact is, I think Owens will be lucky if he is even playing in Canada next year. Seriously.

You can look at his talent all you want. Fact is, when he left San Francisco, the team was in collapse and the coach got fired the next year. When Owens came to Philadelphia, Mike Reid was in a secure position, his teams having gotten to within one game from the Super Bowl three straight times. After a year and a half of Owens, people are talking about Reid possibly getting fired.

Talent is great, but in the end, you have to remember that it is the coach and the general manager who hire you. And they want to keep their jobs.
0 Replies

dboy3587

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:33 am
TO
TO dance video

http://www.carsgamesandgirls.com/lol2.php
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:17 pm
I'll say it again; TO can play on my team any day. One Lambeau leap into a crowd of 70,000 adoring fans and he'll feel the love and admiration he craves. He's commented he'd like to play with Brett and I seriously doubt Brett would object to it. Brett's always loved to hit a go-to-guy. A healthy Ahman or Davenport (let alone both), with Javon on one side and TO on the other, and superman hurling the ball? Pity the opposing defense. Please almighty Vince; let it be so.

(None of the preceding statement should be construed as any argument whatsoever against TO being the biggest A-hole in the league. :wink:)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 08:02 pm
Funny you say that, because the catch that propelled TO into his current personal stratosphere was thrown against the Pack, by Steve Young, to beat GB in the playoffs. TO had a horrible day, dropping pass after pass, before making that play to win the game. He's never been the same since. Sorry Bill, but the guy's a jerk. Steve owes him for making that catch, but watch him treat TO with kid gloves on Sportscenter. Sad.
0 Replies

dboy3587

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:55 pm
TO
this is how we roll in Dallashttp://www.sportshollywood.com/images/owens.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 07:05 am
Yeah, TO got up and totally ignored your Cowpie and walked right back on the star. Watch the video again before you start crowing. How does that taste by the way?
0 Replies

dboy3587

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:38 am
sup
first of all, it feels good to see some jackass player get leveled. He may of went back to the star but the point is he got destroyed.
second of all, who is ur favorite football team.?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:49:47