Terrell Owens is the biggest a-hole in the league...discuss

kickycan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 09:37 pm
Bill, of course you would like the dancing. You are the Ying to my Yang, the coke to my pepsi, the black to my white...why do we always seem to be on opposite sides of every issue? Why, Bill, why?!

I don't mind a little end zone dance every now and then, but these guys are just annoying. Who was that moron last year who took out the cell phone that he had stashed in the padding of the goalpost? That guy should have been taken out with a high-powered rifle on the spot. Now that would be entertaining.

I think stuff like that takes away from the game, and every new moron who decides he's just gotta be an a**hole takes the league once step closer to becoming the XFL.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:39 pm
Shocked You prefer Pepsi? < shakes head><and wonders for perhaps the thousandth time what the hell is wrong with Kicky?>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:41 pm
Laughing I KNEW it!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:00 pm
Ooooh I found a new trick... Hey Kicky;http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_9.gif
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:02 pm
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_9_134.gif
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:31 pm
Perfect! Oh well, what would good (me) be without evil (you)? Smile
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:14 am
Did you guys hear about the receiver in Cincinnati that calls himself 7-11 (Iforget his real name)... he said he has a touchdown dance ready for this weekends game against Pittsburgh but if he does it he knows h will be fined by the league. So he is asking fans to bring dollar bills to the game to donate to him to help pay for his fine... if and when he gets in the endzone. That is an A$$hole.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:31 am
Yup, Chad Johnson is definitely an A-hole. I bet Kicky just loves it that he's sh!t talken Pittsburg this week. Remember what happened against KC last year! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_303.gif

Quote:
The Pro Bowl receiver has repeatedly angered Lewis by guaranteeing wins and tweaking opponents leading up to games. His most famous outburst - guaranteeing a win over previously unbeaten Kansas City last season - drew attention and divided the locker room. Several veterans told him it isn't wise to rile up the opposition.

Despite a promise to change this season, Johnson has found it tough to keep quiet.

He sent bottles of Pepto-Bismol to Cleveland defensive backs before their game on Oct. 17, along with handwritten notes saying they'd get sick trying to cover him.

Johnson had the worst game of his career and the Bengals lost 34-17 to an inspired team that clearly took offence.

Quote:
"That means I've got a special celebration when I hit the end zone," Johnson said. "Bring a dollar to the gate for my fine."

Johnson was fined for three touchdown celebrations last season: $5,000 for a photo pose with teammate Peter Warrick in the end zone, $5,000 for a throat-slash gesture to the crowd, and $10,000 for holding up a pre-printed sign that read: "Dear NFL: Please don't fine me again."
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:46 am
What makes him think anybody would help him pay for that nonsense? What a tool. I'd like to see somebody take his head off.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:52 am
Yes, he is a tool, and I am sure he will be eating a lot of grass this week.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:50 am
kickycan wrote:
Yes, he is a tool, and I am sure he will be eating a lot of grass this week... despite nearly single handedly handing the Steelers their collective ass.

<Running like hell>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:58 am
What the #%$?

<chasing Bill, cheese grater in hand>

(edit: changed "meat clever" to "cheese grater"--more appropriate, don't you think?)
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:45 pm
Only reason anyone is even considered for that title is because Romo is no longer in the league.

But I don't understand this, what has TO ever done to be an A-Hole? Dance after a touchdown? Fire up a teamate?

The only thing that I can image you pointing at would be the calling Garcia gay and Lew Lew a murderer. Aren't we all entitled to mistakes? The fact is that TO is a great player, and like other great players, Barry Bonds, he has confidence. Confidence is easily confused with arrogance and arrogance with assholiness.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:48 pm
kickycan wrote:
Yeah, but still...everytime he scores a touchdown and does one of his dances

I see nothing wrong with his dances. I do however see that is can be seen as unsportsmanly and disrespectful. If players have a problem keep him out of the endzone...period.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 09:57 pm
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/football/nfl/11/18/bc.fbn.owens.mnfapology.ap/p1_owens_ap.jpg

(kicky can make this into a dart board)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:03 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
Only reason anyone is even considered for that title is because Romo is no longer in the league.

But I don't understand this, what has TO ever done to be an A-Hole? Dance after a touchdown? Fire up a teamate?

The only thing that I can image you pointing at would be the calling Garcia gay and Lew Lew a murderer. Aren't we all entitled to mistakes? The fact is that TO is a great player, and like other great players, Barry Bonds, he has confidence. Confidence is easily confused with arrogance and arrogance with assholiness.

Let me ask you one question in response to this. Is Kobe Bryant an a**hole in your opinion?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:09 pm
Beautiful arms...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:09 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
http://www.siegler.net/cowboys/images/2000/owens_star1.jpg

I dont know **** about American football, but this guy's a fairy, right? Razz
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:20 pm
My keeno football days were mostly before the dancing stuff, were more for shouldering the load, acting like you've been there before. But I don't completely hate it, tis show time, which football has become, more and more.

I don't dump on any one person; it is a way to go for a show.

Now, Terrell Owens, last I paid any attention to football, was a beginner for the'49ers, no?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:17 pm
Yes Osso, he became the bomb and now plays for the Eagles.

nimh wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
http://www.siegler.net/cowboys/images/2000/owens_star1.jpg

I dont know **** about American football, but this guy's a fairy, right? Razz
What would give you that idea?

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nfl/2002/1215/photo/s_owens_i.jpg Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:34:29