How to choose Bathroom Mat

Wed 24 May, 2017 07:44 am
What factors need to consider when choosing bathroom mat? Could you give any recommendation?

jespah

Wed 24 May, 2017 07:44 am
@Sam Jaundrell,
Color, price, and a nonskid surface. I buy mine from Amazon, and I await the inevitable spam.
ekename

Wed 24 May, 2017 08:18 am
@Sam Jaundrell,
Quote:
What factors need to consider when choosing bathroom mat?

Literacy is an imperative.Will guests understand how to get to the bathroom mat or will they need to rely upon several signs?

Having hammered the arrows onto the approaches to the pissoir turn your attention to the floor.

Don't choose a mat that matches the towels otherwise the ingenuous will pick it up and wipe things with it.

Get on your hands and knees to measure the floor area and make a mental note to clean the bathroom sometime.

Is the floor black like mine? Hopefully that's the tiles and you can concentrate on colour co-ordination.

And when I see the sign that points one way ... I walk away:

0 Replies

saab

Wed 24 May, 2017 08:40 am
I do not have any and I do not want any.
I find them unapetizing
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:06 am
@Sam Jaundrell,
Sam Jaundrell wrote:

What factors need to consider when choosing bathroom mat? Could you give any recommendation?

You make an appointment with the Delphi oracle (6 months in advance).
https://i.imgur.com/3FzCVP8.jpg
She will guide you to the best magical bathroom mat you can afford. Keep in mind that it will likely come with the price of killing a chimera or some other Herculean task to get to said bathroom mat.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 24 May, 2017 09:44 am
@jespah,
I had a hard time finding a bathroom mat I like. Machine washable is a big deal for me. Non-stick is not a big deal.

I ended up finding something at TJ Maxx that made me happy.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 24 May, 2017 11:27 am
Use a thick towel, does the job and doesn't cost as much.
tsarstepan

Wed 24 May, 2017 11:56 am
@Sturgis,
Isn't that what Martha Stewart uses? So classy!
TomTomBinks

Wed 24 May, 2017 12:05 pm
@Sam Jaundrell,
Quote:

You could try chooseabathmatcalculator.com. It will walk you through the steps in choosing a bath mat and there's even a spreadsheet that you can enter all the variables involved in your particular bath mat situation. It shouldn't take more than an hour to fill out the form and at the end you will get recommendations (usually no more than a dozen) of your perfect bath mat!
Sturgis

Wed 24 May, 2017 12:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Isn't that what Martha Stewart uses? So classy!

And that's a good thing. Very Happy
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 24 May, 2017 12:41 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

Quote:

You could try chooseabathmatcalculator.com.!

I got some insider info on the soon IPO of chooseabathmatcalculator.com. Privately invest now before the corporate Initial public offering. It's going to be the next Alphabet Inc!
TomTomBinks

Wed 24 May, 2017 10:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
Awesome, I'm in! PM me the details. I know the world has just been screaming for this. When I think of all the time I've wasted manually calculating the variables in bath mat selection I just get sick... This company is going to FLY We're going to be millionaires!
ossobucotemp

Thu 25 May, 2017 12:12 am
@TomTomBinks,
My bathroom mat was woven by my friend, Nancy Giffen, and so have her woven towels.. she wanted them to be used, but I can't bear it, they are so beautiful to me.

I don't know if she is still alive. She is at least alive in my mind, a mad cook. Among other stuff, she was a licensed landscape architect, interested in children's gardens.. Her husband was a wonderful painter and bicyclyst

ossobucotemp

Thu 25 May, 2017 12:42 am
@ossobucotemp,
I forgot to add the obvious, her husband was a great designer.
She was no slouch..
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 26 May, 2017 11:42 am
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

This company is going to FLY We're going to be millionaires!

You're thinking small fries. I'm thinking Trumpillionaire!
0 Replies