What is the best food in the world and where?

Sun 21 May, 2017 05:16 am
I am a food hunter.I love eating.when i traveling then i eating many food.I favorite food is street food.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,556 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Sun 21 May, 2017 06:49 pm
@Valerie Calkins,
1Howard House Taipei
La Fine Grob Su Mer , Nigadoo, New Brunswick Ca
225 PRIME, on main st, Chesapeake City md
Burn Co.BBQ Tulsa Ok
Nobu, NYC
0 Replies

ekename

Sun 21 May, 2017 08:49 pm
@Valerie Calkins,
Ooo err Valerie, I could eat you.

farmerman

Mon 22 May, 2017 03:57 am
@ekename,
I see that the French Laundry (out near Vacaville Calif , I think the town's name was Youndt??) was rated as no 4 top Restaurant in the US.We ate there coupla times in the early 2000's when I spent more time out at Novato.
It was a tossup among
the French Laundry, Inn at Little Washington, or Nobu, back then. Today theres a whole bunch of great restaurants out there (with great mega pricey menus)
farmerman

Mon 22 May, 2017 04:03 am
@farmerman,
Many of the new generation of "fine dining" places seem to suck onto chain hotels in many of the big cities. I always like the restaurants that serve food in a more traditional yet creative way.(Using stuff that is mant to be foods)

Many new restaurants make you eat hummingbird lip salad served on a bed of otsrich spleens with flowers of agave cactus as a center .
Lot of that is just crap and reminds me of eating at a Trump restaurant. where this pomposity is considered normal fare. We havent slipped into th court of the Sun King just yet. I aint eatin no swan tongues
honesttravel1

Sun 1 Oct, 2017 07:19 am
@farmerman,
Traditional food in Dhaka, Bangladesh

traditional-food. traditional-food-in-Dhaka-Bangladesh, Bangladeshi-food-menu, Bangladeshi-food-culture

Bangladesh is one of the great place where you may find unique taste of food flavour particularly in the provinces surrounding it. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. Bangladeah has some tradition al food. There are food that are very delicious and very special. Food price is very cheape, but the content of it is rich in flavorings. People who try every food in the world will appreciate the food in Bangladesh. Here are some traditional food that you can eat by visiting Dhaka (Old Dhaka, Mirpur, Matizil), Bangladesh. I know that every people like traditonal food. Here are some Bangladeshi food culture and Bangladeshi food menu.

Morog-Polao:

Morog-Polao is one of the famous traditonal food in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Morog-polao is a food especially being served in Dhaka, Bangladesh during marriage ceremonies and other big family festivals both city and village. The meaning of Morog is Chicken and Polao means pilau rice cooked in a very unique way with some tasty flaver. The Morog-polao is made with a peach of chicken that is cooked in a special way. It is being served with special drink called borhani.

Vuna Khichuri:

This food being famous in Dhaka, Bangladesh is made out of pilau rice, meat and lentil. The meat can be chicken, beef or any others. The way the rice is cooked is by drying it with lentil in a very special way and after wards the meat is being added with it.

Kacci Biriani:

traditional-food. traditional-food-in-Dhaka-Bangladesh, Bangladeshi-food-menu, Bangladeshi-food-culture

Kacci Biriani is called as the King of every food in Bangladesh. This food is usually being served in huge family occasion. It is made out of rice that is cooked in a very special way added with mutton or beef. This food is very famous.
We say if you visit Dhaka and failed to taste this food, you will miss the half of our culture.

Singara:

Singara is also a traditoal food in Dhaka, Bangladesh. A potato spiced with special ingredient wrapped in thin dough. It is a snack type of food where served in a proper occasion. This food is been running for years.
Samosa:
Samosa is a triangular food filled with cabbage and other vegetables. It is cooked differently to make it crispy. This food is a typical snack in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Bangladesh. A person who doesn’t like eating vegetable may enjoy eating samosa as it taste differently from the regular taste.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:24 pm
@Valerie Calkins,
If you go to any country in Latin America or Asia like Philippines, forget about fine restaurants in downtown.

Manage to go to any poor huge food market without roof with lots of stands.

Find a place where "restaurants" are located.

Take a seat and ask for any dish. The cook will prepare the food in front of you on the other side of the counter, and you can see the pots, the beans boiling, the chicken frying, everything is in front of you. The food is fresh, no doubt about it.

The price is cheap and you won't be disappointing with the great flavor. The steak is seasoned that way that you will cry of happiness, and the spicy sauce on the side will take you to heaven.

Control yourself because the food is heavy, but delicious.

I never get sick eating in those "dine in" from the poor food markets located in the surrounding areas of downtown in those capital cities.

0 Replies

Angelaleonard

Thu 26 Oct, 2017 06:18 am
@Valerie Calkins,
The best food in the world is Organic food it is so much healthy and full of nutritions ..and i just love Pakistani food.
tsarstepan

Thu 26 Oct, 2017 07:56 am
@Angelaleonard,
Angelaleonard wrote:

The best food in the world is Organic food it is so much healthy and full of nutritions [sic]

and
Angelaleonard wrote:
..and i just love Pakistani food.

These two sentiments? May not illustrate an oxymoron but I've never seen the two associated with each other.
0 Replies

Freetraveltips

Thu 17 May, 2018 07:39 am
@Valerie Calkins,
in world their has many countries different cuisine different foods and all are the best in their own platforms...
0 Replies

printstopindia

Tue 24 Jul, 2018 01:28 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Lebanese
farmerman

Tue 24 Jul, 2018 05:42 am
@printstopindia ,
Places where the governments are oppressive have the best food. Think about it. Nobody says "Hey lets go get some Canadian Food tonight"
0 Replies