DT fires the goalie

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 06:54 pm
http://www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-fired-fbi-trump-2017-5

Apparently, this move had to wait until everybody with anything even remotely resembling brains or talent was convinced that the demoperv accusations of Trump colluding with Vladimir Putin and the evil new Christian government in Russia was a bunch of bullshit.

Getting rid of the goalie, of course, puts HDK into uncharted waters. Her main concern, at this point, has to be whether or not women's prisons have chain gangs. Overweight people don't tend to prosper on chain gangs.

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 07:34 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Overweight people don't tend to prosper on chain gangs.
Better send that to his Dumpitude.
Hes overindulging in Lay's Potato Chips.

How much weight did the Trumpster gain since his coronation?

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:00 pm
I know HDK refers to Hillary somehow, but I'm not getting the deal.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:35 pm
@McGentrix,
Hildabeast Dindu KKKlintler.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:49 pm
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/the-brutal-way-jim-comey-found-out-trump-was-firing-him/

Quote:

Former FBI director Jim Comey thought his firing was a practical joke.

Comey was speaking to FBI employees at the agency’s Los Angeles office when TV screens in the background flashed on with the news that Comey had been fired by Trump, multiple sources have reported. Comey responded by laughing and said he thought it was a funny prank, according to The New York Times.

His employees then pulled him aside, and shortly afterwards President Trump’s letter informing Comey of his firing was delivered to the FBI’s DC office, the Times reported.

“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau. It is essential that we find new leadership for the F.B.I. that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission,” Trump said in his letter to Comey. “You are hereby terminated and removed from office, effective immediately.”...

layman

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 09:33 pm
@gungasnake,
Huey Smith ROCKS, eh!? Ya just can't go wrong with classics like rockin pneumonia, sea cruise, and high blood pressure.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 09:44 pm
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18402733_311927615886618_118059386513990704_n.jpg?oh=8e226c4793f34b68db16d59d65125694&oe=597CC207
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 10:45 pm
@gungasnake,

gungasnake wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/the-brutal-way-jim-comey-found-out-trump-was-firing-him/

Quote:

It is essential that we find new leadership for the F.B.I. that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission,” Trump said in his letter to Comey. “You are hereby terminated and removed from office, effective immediately.”...

I can only wish that not having public trust and confidence in our leaders were grounds for firing.

gungasnake

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 12:54 am
@roger,
The guy should have been fired in the first week after DT took office. Again, it had to wait until the whole world other than pure idiots knew that any claim of an FBI investigation of Trump was bullshit.
roger

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:07 am
@gungasnake,
I think what you mean is that he had to wait till he had finished investigating Clinton.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 02:18 am
http://rickwells.us/dick-morris-comey-firing-clears-way-clinton-indictment-obstructionist-gone/
roger

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 02:44 am
@gungasnake,
Somebody wants to indict Clinton, that's fine with me. Whether that's before Trumps impeachment or after, it's no skin off my nose.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 06:22 am
Why do people think Comey is personally heading up any actual investigations? Have people never worked in a bureaucratic morass before? The HAIC doesn't investigate, he goes to meetings. CEO should be replaced by CEWGTMs; Chief Executive Who Goes To Meetings. Comey went to meetings and met the people doing investigations. Then helped clear red tape out the way when necessary and then met with other CEWGTMs from other departments and they made decisions based on what their people say.

Any investigations in progress will not be effected by Comey's release. It's also just political grandstanding for any Democrat to come out and whine about Comey's release. They'd have had his head on a pike last November so save the false platitudes for a cause that deserves it.
farmerman

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 08:01 am
@McGentrix,
Lessee, as YATES got too close to embarrassing Humpty, she gets canned, as COMEY gets too close in investigations on Russian perfidy , he gets fired. AND ITS SO THAT, AS HUMPTY SAYS ,TO RESTORE "CONFIDENCE" IN LEADERSHIP" If thats all he wants, then Humpty ought to resign himself.

I love Gunga's revisionist bs.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 11:35 am
@farmerman,
Yates was an Obama hold-over who overstepped her bounds. No President would have allowed her to remain in her position as AG after she defiantly refused to defend his executive order.

Comey had it coming. Neither of them Had anything to do with eggs.
farmerman

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:05 pm
@McGentrix,
The cover-up is always more difficult to run away from as time moves on.
Whatever rationalization you try, its Trump trying to avoid the inevitable---his downfall.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:08 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
No President would have allowed her to remain in her position as AG after she defiantly refused to defend his executive order.
See, Shes got principles (unlike her ex boss, the pathological liar.)
McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
No President would have allowed her to remain in her position as AG after she defiantly refused to defend his executive order.
See, Shes got principles (unlike her ex boss, the pathological liar.)

I am sure her principles will server her well while continuing to shill for the democrats in some other position.

I somehow doubt it very much that you would utter the same thing if Obama had a holdover Bush AG that did likewise.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:22 pm
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18342029_1857218314603382_4442556119582325107_n.jpg?oh=9d78381ea9e568767ca3329604631b10&oe=59B92F27
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:50 pm
@McGentrix,
McG wrote:
The HAIC doesn't investigate, he goes to meetings.

Any investigations in progress will not be effected by Comey's release.

The pertinent fact in regard to a director's of the bureau position is that they have the authority to order investigations or nix them. That they are not directly involved in these investigations is irrelevant to that fact.

1. Forums
  2. » DT fires the goalie
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:15:06