Racism against white people.

Sun 7 May, 2017 12:01 pm
I am a Nigerian business-man, and this grinds my gears. I hate when people say that there is no racism against white people. Its not reverse racism, its called just racism. Caucasians = Race. White people = Caucasian. Hate against race = racism. "But white people have never been "oppressed". What about the Baltic people who were sent to Siberia and wasn't allowed to wear any clothes in -30c. What about Stalin's repressions. And when Black people do racist crimes, everybody calls it a hate crime. when a white man says "hello" to a black man, everybody calls him racist. I think the modern Society knows that its very wrong, but they don't do anything because they are scared, they are scared of black people using the Victim-card. Why are black people still complaining about what happened 160 years ago. White people don't do that, because they are morally stronger then Americans. Actual black people in Africa don't even care, belive me. Come on, the community of blackpeople, DO SOMETHING, Please!!

Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 7 May, 2017 01:52 pm
@SamT,
What technology did whites steal from Africa and how did it lead to starving kids?
Real Music

Sun 7 May, 2017 04:35 pm
@YonasFuraha,
Quote:
I hate when people say that there is no racism against white people.
Generally speaking, people are not making this claim. I don't know where you are hearing this.
Quote:
when a white man says "hello" to a black man, everybody calls him racist.
This is statement is obviously a poor use of sarcasm.
Quote:
they are scared of black people using the Victim-card.
When a black person is truly victimized because of his/her race, what are you suppose to call it?
Quote:
Why are black people still complaining about what happened 160 years ago.
To understand history (good and bad) is to understand how we ended up where we are today. To acknowledge and understand our history is important when we as a society want to prevent history from repeating itself. We as a society should never run away from or forget our history. We as a society should acknowledge and learn from our history.
0 Replies

SamT

Mon 8 May, 2017 11:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn do you even read history Africa invented like pyramids and houses but whites stole the concept. Educate yourself.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 8 May, 2017 11:38 am
@SamT,
Ha!
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Mon 8 May, 2017 01:17 pm
@YonasFuraha,
The black folks I know are genuinely embarrassed by the BLM movement. There are obviously some really noisy folks on the extremes, but I don't know that they come close to representing the majority.
giujohn

Sat 13 May, 2017 01:32 pm
As I always say if ya can't get past the color of your skin don't expects others to either.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 13 May, 2017 01:38 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

The black folks I know are genuinely embarrassed by the BLM movement. There are obviously some really noisy folks on the extremes, but I don't know that they come close to representing the majority.

I accept that as true.

The issue, as I see it, it whether or not they feel comfortable expressing that embarrassment to more than a few trusted friends.
Real Music

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:26 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Quote:

1. I am a black man.
2. I support the BLM movement.
3. The black people I know support the BLM movement.
4. I also support the peaceful protestors.
5. I believe that there are also some cops who support the protestors.

The origin of how Black Lives Matter got started
https://able2know.org/topic/478657-1
Real Music

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:39 pm
'We will march with everybody': Houston police chief tells George Floyd protesters

A police chief in Houston, Texas, was welcomed with cheers as he gave an impassioned speech to a crowd of protesters
demanding justice for George Floyd. ‘We will march as a department with everybody in this community.
I will march until I can’t stand no more,’ said Art Acevedo.

Published June 1, 2020

0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
Published on May 31, 2020

0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:53 pm
Wisconsin police chief marches with protesters and thanks them for a peaceful protest.

Published June 1, 2020

0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:58 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

What exactly does this mean, to be embarrassed by the BLM movement.

1. I believe very strongly that the BLM movement is addressing a real problem. Black people are being unfairly targeted by law enforcement, and the number of Black people being killed in police custody is unacceptable.

2. I believe in protests, including angry protests. This is part of being an American and part of our Constitution. The fact that I believe this movement is correct add to my support.

3. I accept that some of the examples in BLM are questionable or run counter to the facts. I have no problem admitting this. I don't believe that this changes the overall truth of the problem.

4. I believe that arson, looting and violence are unacceptable.

5. There is a blanket, knee-jerk denial of the basic problem coming from the political right. This is a big problem and one of the reasons that the protests are escalating. When they try to sweep a real problem under the rug, the people being affected have no choice but to become louder.

So where does that put me in the political spectrum?
Real Music

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 01:29 pm
Michigan Sheriff Chris Swanson Joins Protesters.

Published June 1, 2020

0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:29 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
I support the BLM movement.

Why should police officers be prevented from defending themselves when someone tries to kill them?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:30 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
3. I accept that some of the examples in BLM are questionable or run counter to the facts. I have no problem admitting this. I don't believe that this changes the overall truth of the problem.

How about: nearly all examples?

Aside from George Floyd, can you think of any others?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:57 pm
Someone is upthumbing Oralloy anonymously. Does anyone want to support him publically?

His posts here are the most offensive... he is proposing that there is a significant number of Black people and liberals who want people "to be allowed to shoot police officers and White people".

He is literally proposing a race war.

Tell me please, do other conservatives here go to this racist extreme? If so, say it publically.

oralloy

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
His posts here are the most offensive...

All I'm doing is pointing out the truth.

Notice how you fail to challenge any of the facts that I post?

maxdancona wrote:
he is proposing that there is a significant number of Black people and liberals who want people "to be allowed to shoot police officers and White people".

The BLM goons. Yes.

That is what Black Lives Matter is all about.

maxdancona wrote:
He is literally proposing a race war.

No. Black Lives Matter is proposing a race war.

I propose disregarding BLM as a bunch of nutty kooks.
maxdancona

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 09:21 pm
@oralloy,
That wasn't for you Oralloy.

I honestly want to see if anyone else will stand up for your bullshit.