Racism against white people.

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 12:01 pm
I am a Nigerian business-man, and this grinds my gears. I hate when people say that there is no racism against white people. Its not reverse racism, its called just racism. Caucasians = Race. White people = Caucasian. Hate against race = racism. "But white people have never been "oppressed". What about the Baltic people who were sent to Siberia and wasn't allowed to wear any clothes in -30c. What about Stalin's repressions. And when Black people do racist crimes, everybody calls it a hate crime. when a white man says "hello" to a black man, everybody calls him racist. I think the modern Society knows that its very wrong, but they don't do anything because they are scared, they are scared of black people using the Victim-card. Why are black people still complaining about what happened 160 years ago. White people don't do that, because they are morally stronger then Americans. Actual black people in Africa don't even care, belive me. Come on, the community of blackpeople, DO SOMETHING, Please!!

Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 01:52 pm
@SamT,
What technology did whites steal from Africa and how did it lead to starving kids?
Real Music

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 04:35 pm
@YonasFuraha,
Quote:
I hate when people say that there is no racism against white people.
Generally speaking, people are not making this claim. I don't know where you are hearing this.
Quote:
when a white man says "hello" to a black man, everybody calls him racist.
This is statement is obviously a poor use of sarcasm.
Quote:
they are scared of black people using the Victim-card.
When a black person is truly victimized because of his/her race, what are you suppose to call it?
Quote:
Why are black people still complaining about what happened 160 years ago.
To understand history (good and bad) is to understand how we ended up where we are today. To acknowledge and understand our history is important when we as a society want to prevent history from repeating itself. We as a society should never run away from or forget our history. We as a society should acknowledge and learn from our history.
0 Replies

SamT

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 11:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn do you even read history Africa invented like pyramids and houses but whites stole the concept. Educate yourself.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 11:38 am
@SamT,
Ha!
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 01:17 pm
@YonasFuraha,
The black folks I know are genuinely embarrassed by the BLM movement. There are obviously some really noisy folks on the extremes, but I don't know that they come close to representing the majority.
giujohn

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:32 pm
As I always say if ya can't get past the color of your skin don't expects others to either.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:38 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

The black folks I know are genuinely embarrassed by the BLM movement. There are obviously some really noisy folks on the extremes, but I don't know that they come close to representing the majority.

I accept that as true.

The issue, as I see it, it whether or not they feel comfortable expressing that embarrassment to more than a few trusted friends.
0 Replies