Is someone on Facebook on the sly?

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:53 pm
My girlfriend and I both deleted Facebook when we got together so we've never been friends
I now think she's sneakily back on it but need advice to know if my thoughts are right
I've gone on a friends account and looked for her and no sign, but if I go on one of her friends and click on their friends tab it shows her name and amount of mutual friends, but no photo and it can't be clicked on! My theory is she's gone back on and blocked anyone from seeing her except her original friends (I don't know any of them as were from different countries) Am I right or is this just a clutched in Facebook when you delete an account ? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 781 • Replies: 5
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:57 pm
@Blindboy,
My theory is that you are being ridiculous.

Why is it any of your business if your girlfriend is connecting with old friends on Facebook?
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 03:01 pm
@Blindboy,
Why don't you just ask her? Of course, this means admitting you've been checking up on her because you don't trust her. If you don't trust her enough (or if you don't trust each other enough) to be on Facebook... y'all got problems bigger than a Facebook account.
0 Replies

Blindboy

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 04:55 pm
@Blindboy,
I was just hoping for an answer to the question rather than relationship advice
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 06:03 pm
@Blindboy,
Facebook holds deactivated accounts for 14 days. After 14 days of inactivity it is deleted. A deactivated account is not visible but some content may still show up on other people's timelines.
0 Replies

NikaB

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 06:36 am
@Blindboy,
Thats exactly how the account is supposed tonshow when it ks deactivated.
0 Replies