Ghost hunting....

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:06 pm
Edit [Moderator]: Moved from General to Spirituality & Religion.

Tonight, me and some girls from work are going ghost hunting. They're are many different suposively haunted placed around this city, so we're gonna find out what it's all about.

The first place we're going is to an old rail road track. It is said that al long long time ago there was a drunk lights man stumbling around waving his lantern for the train when all of a sudden he got struck by it. They say it decapitated him and since then he stumbles around the site looking for his head. We're supposed to see a light from a train, then another light kind of swaggering around. Ones who say they've seen it say they've tried to catch up to the light, but they never ever can. They also say if you park on the track(where they used to be) your vehicle is supposed to not start...weird.......

The second place we're going is to an old cemetery. We have to walk through it until we come to an old church. They say if you ring the bell 3 times and wait a few minutes, it will ring back at you.

Also there are a couple other places we're goin, but I can't remember the details. I'll let you know how it all went when I return. In the meantime, have you ever gone ghost hunting? And if so, what did you see?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 673 • Replies: 9
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:13 pm
Do you have EVP equipment? If you have the chance, check this out before you go, with sound on high: http://www.ghostpix.com/gis/E.V.P.html
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:10 pm
Take a tape recorder. Record all "sounds of discovery" and save them to play back after the group starts creating legends.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 05:58 pm
Well, we went to the light....wasn't scary at all, in fact i'm very disapointed. We saw the "so called" light. It kind of looked like an orb, and somerimes a second one would appear. They changed colours, and it looked like one was following the other a few times, but it wasn't at all eery. The whole time I was like, "we drove all the way out here for this? The light sucked and i'm freezing!!"

Then we were off to the church, but unfortunatly it had been burned down, which in some ways i'm kind of releived, as we would have had to get in through the cellar outside and come up through the basement.....too creepy!!! We never got a chance to got to the cemetary yet, but we sill soon I imagine!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:14 pm
This was moved to spirituality? I hope the moderator who did that was joking.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:16 pm
Really....why is that scoates?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:22 pm
It was my impression that this was not intended as a religious discussion. Maybe seasonal (halloweenish) of just plain fun, but not spiritual in the intended sense.

If I am wrong, so be it. I have little honor left to cling to.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:26 pm
Lol...well, it wasn't intended for religion, no, but it also wasn't intended as a halloweeen thing either. My friends and I are just interested in ghosts, spitits...weird things.....havn't you ever went ghost hunting?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:34 pm
Not seriously. I've been to some creepy "haunted" houses. In fact, my basement seems pretty haunted sometimes.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 11:48 pm
I'm afraid of basements regardless!
0 Replies