Vandy Vandy The Everlasting Battle of good and Evil

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 10:55 pm
Vandy Vandy The Everlasting Battle of Light and Dark

Battle of Good against Evil

MY NAME IS VANDY VANDY

I am the strange mysterious enigma rapped in a paradox encompassed in a new paradigm moving toward an understanding of what puzzles all. The greatest light is my ultimate aim and time is my enemy. However, if I do not hurry to fight darkness, it will come suddenly no matter what, and stalk the land with fear and hate. I put on the armour of the absolute and prepare to battle the brute.

We exist together in the infinite fields of nothingness and we battle ceaselessly the eternal the war to control this continuum, which is just part of the totality of all existence.

If I lose, this universe will melt into everlasting darkness and all the stars and galaxies dim, blink out and this universe will vanish into the Evil mind of the terrible one.

Therefore, I must bring down the Terrible One into the pit. Make haste before the black clouds of its dreadful terror, destroys all that is good full of joy life and light.

Be careful of its seductive discordant song. It is composite wickedness made up of malevolent depravity and is an offense to all that is good.Unless it is destroyed it will continue its unrelentingly promotion of universal depravity, vice, immorality and abuse of the innocent.

It is composite darkness and the alternative to life. In it is eternal punishment and the second death. Do not listen to its whisper in your mind. It is the primordial abuser, bringing death with which to corrupt eternity. Vandy, Vandy, be careful it is followed by its hordes of lying demons that make up its army of death.

Its aim is to draw out the life and energy from the universe and to leave it cold dark, barren and remote from the great God forever.

It is the abomination of desolation and howls after the souls of the lost from within the pit of hell.

Unlike it, I am Goodness, beauty and everlasting peace which are the fruits of my being. I dance the dance of life with delight. I paint the painting of joy and I sing the song of creation and life and I paint the picture with bright blinding living light of my right hand

I am life, it is entropy!

I illuminate all the darkness through which I travel, searching and searching out the depraved monster ever before me.

Supreme sublime goodness are my attributes. I am the Author of all existence. within me are the colossal lights that are my field of vision.

I reach out into the infinite darkness as I survey and observe the fields nothingness leaving its desolate horror ever behind me.

I am Vandy, Vandy and my primordial promise is that I will never retract from my purpose.

I will isolate the evil monster and be victorious before the end of time.

However, before all this wonder can come, I the Infinite Eternal and you the redeemed together must take on the battle of the minds against this dark Evil Brute.

It sends out creatures of the void to kill, lie, destroy, deceive and lead all living things into its abysmal black repulsive horrible mind into the cavern of eternal hopelessness, desolation and despair.

I must hurry or the everlasting discordance darkness will blot out the life from this universe.

If you heed Me joy, peace, glory, bliss, rapture, honor, pleasure, delight, elation, euphoria, happiness, purpose, will follow, and you will commune with my infinite eternal mind which will be your everlasting reward.

Remember this I am Vandy, Vandy your true master, no matter what you claim to it to be, is the one you whose will you serve is your true Lord.

If you claim to be good, honest and righteous but do the opposite, know that the Evil one of hate is your master indeed.

On Earth and out there in the wonder of the universe this battle of light and darkness, love and hate, good and evil has been raging since the beginning of time and is drawing ever closer to an eternal conclusion.

That is why I have kept the ultimate mystery of universe a secret from humanity up until now.

Love conquers all, is the enemy of time, and leads one to merge with the infinite. Hate leads to destruction, its friend is time, and so its ultimate end is desolate eternal darkness.

Respect me Vandy, Vandy the creator of life.

I am the Alpha Point the word of life and the arm of the absolute and lead all to the final Omega-point.

I am Light

I am Life

I am Truth
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 780 • Replies: 0
No top replies