dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:14 pm
@centrox,
.....but howdja do it.....

Quote:
With your keyboard.
Yea Cen I know where 'New Topics' is and I do know where the '/' is situated on the keyboard. However, attempting to place a '/' just to the right of 'New Topics' accomplishes nothing whatever

Either it's my Alzie's or you're responding in the wrong thread

No offense Trox, I do it too
centrox

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:21 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Yea Cen I know where 'New Topics' is and I do know where the '/' is situated on the keyboard. However, attempting to place a '/' just to the right of 'New Topics' accomplishes nothing whatever

https://i.imgbox.com/xS9dhDpl.jpg
That's the address bar of a browser. Click at the end after the address, use the backspace key to delete the number, leaving the hyphen intact, type another number using the keyboard, and hit ENTER.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:31 pm
@centrox,
Holy cow Cen, Wow, thanks !!! I intend to copy your reply to Word; then when my two sons come to visit, print it (my Epsion ain't workin'); finally try it out; with again most thanks !!! ??. Incidentally, before I do so I wonder if you'd mind counting the keystrokesd required (that includes Enter, Shift, etc)

Edited to assure, I know next you guys are goin'ta suggest I click down there on 'Next' but that no longer works either
0 Replies