Do you think some people are too crazy about clothes?

Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:42 pm
Like the woman in England that wore skinny jeans that were so tight they cut of the blood supply to her legs and while she was walking home she collapsed in the street and was not found until the next day because no people were around so no one saw it happen.

She had to go to hospital and spend about 4 or 5 days in hospital.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 4,206 • Replies: 16
Topic Closed
No top replies

Marysia93

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:48 am
@Photography Lover,
Very Happy what is this even real ?
Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:10 am
@Marysia93,
Yes, this is actually real. I am not telling lies. There has been more than one case of it as well.
0 Replies

EllaJamesD

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:30 am
@Photography Lover,
Many studies says Skinny Jeans Contribute to Back Pain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/14/skinny-jeans-parka-jackets-fuelling-back-pain-women-experts/
Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:48 am
@EllaJamesD,
Oh ok right, I personally do not get back pain from my skinny jeans.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:13 pm
@EllaJamesD,
I do think skinny jeans don't suit everyone though. What do you think?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:21 pm
People have all sort of fetishes why would it be any different with clothes?
Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:36 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Yes. However, it is not good when it affects your health in this way.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
A bunch of years ago, I paid attention to clothing design websites. I've often read magazines like Vogue, way before being online was possible, but I also was well taught by work pals about the good stuff I could get at the Santa Monica Salvation Army, GoodWill, or St. Vincent's. And long before all that, my mother had taught me to sew and knit and crochet, which I don't do anymore, but remember fondly.

Too crazy about clothes? nah, I just liked all that. Later I got interested in other types of design and swerved away from my interest being more about clothes. Interest in design, be it about cars or clothes or gardens of the world or art or technology, can be rewarding re the matter of looking around as you walk down a street, or take a train or plane.

I'm the poster who said "I don't care if you don't like my baggy jeans". That one pair can be comfy for some tasks. I've done a bunch of remodelling and all that entails.
ossobucotemp

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:05 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I'll add that something else is going on with the people hurting themselves with too skinny jeans.
Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:25 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I agree. I don't mind skinny jeans but if they have got to the point they are so tight they are harming a person's health then I feel that person needs to rethink what really is important because wearing skinny jeans so tight to the point it cuts your blood supply off is really bad and crazy.
ossobucotemp

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:33 pm
@Photography Lover,
I think worse than that, a kind of self torture maneuver, or maybe complete stupidity, which may be more likely. But people cut themselves, so some of that mode could be part of it.
Photography Lover

Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Yeah, I mean I wear tight skinny jeans myself but I don't wear them so tight that happens.
0 Replies

Royal Kilt

Tue 4 Jul, 2017 03:52 pm
yes this is true
Adamandeesa

Wed 30 Jan, 2019 12:17 am
@Royal Kilt,
yes one should be fashion consicious but not at that extent that they harm themsleves.Being obsessed about fashion is good but not that much it cause harm to your physical or mental health
0 Replies

sonsonny

Wed 30 Jan, 2019 10:55 am
Not people, but a person.
0 Replies

SexyUnicorn

Fri 15 Feb, 2019 01:56 am
Too crazy about clothes? nah, I just liked all that. Later I got interested in other types of design and swerved away from my interest being more about clothes.
0 Replies