LETS FIX HIS ADMINISTRATION-What should the president focus on first

hightor

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 10:43 am
@McGentrix,
Dagnabbit — outsmarted! Again!!
Foofie

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 03:19 pm
The reaction of many of those that voted Democratic seems to be like the 1919 Black Sox scandel ("Joe, tell me it ain't so.") Meaning, a big chunk of the Democratic party seems to constitute those that once upon a time felt they were disenfranchised from those in power. And, today they "believed" that they "arrived," in my opinion. Again, in my opnion, no one ever "arrrives," no more that "commoners" in the UK ever become peerage. All that happened was that that Democratic constituency, in my opinion, are just presently ACCEPTED. That's a whole lot different than "arriving."

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 03:46 pm
@hightor,
Very Happy
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:00 pm
@McGentrix,
I think that hes got to learn that truth is something required of a president. If he continues lying he should be deposed. Its in the Declaration of Independence
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think that hes got to learn that truth is something required of a president. If he continues lying he should be deposed. Its in the Declaration of Independence

Lies? What are those?
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:35 pm
@McGentrix,
lets start with his wiretapping bullshit. I think his supporters are pods.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 08:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

lets start with his wiretapping bullshit. I think his supporters are pods.

Pods? What are pods?

His wiretapping bullshit has the same legs as the Russian interference with the election bullshit.
Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 12:45 am
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
Pods? What are pods?

I'm embarrassed to be even communicating with you.

http://i68.tinypic.com/25rnsp4.jpg

You are completely out of it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:23:17