LETS FIX HIS ADMINISTRATION-What should the president focus on first

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 08:25 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Oh good. We could save a lot of money by just having the DOJ give you a call any time an investigation is called eh?

Most likely.
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 09:42 am
@oralloy,
Your New Name Nostradamus?
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 10:22 am
@farmerman,
No. All based on logic and observation.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 11:54 am
I have been pondering this thread since you started it. I haven't a clue how to get this guy on track.
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 12:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
are you talking about Trump or oralloy?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 12:18 pm
@farmerman,
Trump. I don't ever expect to help Oralloy.
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 02:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
yeh, Trump seems to be the inveterate liar. He fits the mold for growing a fascist state where truth and facts are immaterial and only myth and "the big lie" run the works.
Yet his rabid toadies dont seem to give a ****. They seem to be wetting themselves that he won the electoral college vote.

farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 02:13 pm
@farmerman,
Maybe we just let him go and talk himself into jail. There seems to be a growing batch of GOP Senators who are quietly sounding like the chorus of "the Lumberjack Song"
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 02:18 pm
@farmerman,
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 03:35 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote farmerman:
Quote:
Trump must recognize that hes dug himself a hole into which he is settling in. There will come a time when even his most rabid supporters will begin to distance themselves from him.

Good. Because I think the way forward is to investigate the various scandals, especially those concerning Russia, until it becomes obvious he has to leave office.

I wish I could be more positive, but I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel with Trump in charge. And although the markets so far are reacting positively to Trump's election, history has shown that markets and economies react well to stability and badly to instability. When foreign investors lose confidence in the United States economy, bad news happens. And Trump is not going to do anything to boost confidence in this country.

This !
For the sake of any respect America might still have he has to leave has soon as it is possible to kick him out!
There is no fixing Trump!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 04:00 pm
well, nobody seems to want to have him succeed and his supporters are basking in the glow of his intelligence. Very Happy Very Happy Drunk
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 04:32 pm
@farmerman,
My biggest worry is that he gets removed and Pence succeeds where Trump has been floundering. Pence would have our healthcare destroyed much more quickly.
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 04:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ya see, we should really keep quiet about that and just enjoy the comedy . Installing the Veep as the nxt president, is, in my mind, the Koch Bros entire plan. I really believe that Trump will self -implode and will resign in order to" be able to spend more time with his family" and we will be gifted of Mr Pence. I used to call Dick Cheney Darth Vader (sp?). Pence is Voldamort
farmerman

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 07:36 pm
@farmerman,
Some of the shots at Faux vs CNBC are comical. Fox is showing his hair neatly coiffed and hes looking "presidential" Over at CNBC they were showing his "Charlie Manson" side.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 08:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Trump. I don't ever expect to help Oralloy.

Then there is the fact that I'm on the right track already.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 08:51 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ya see, we should really keep quiet about that and just enjoy the comedy . Installing the Veep as the nxt president, is, in my mind, the Koch Bros entire plan. I really believe that Trump will self -implode and will resign in order to" be able to spend more time with his family" and we will be gifted of Mr Pence. I used to call Dick Cheney Darth Vader (sp?). Pence is Voldamort

Trump will be president for eight years.

But since the Republicans are going to hold the White House for at least 20 years, Pence could serve for the next eight years after that.
farmerman

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 04:17 am
@oralloy,
yeh yeh, I think we knew your dream many tens of pages back.
The problem with your story is Trump himself. He is classic ADHD and will be easily be distracted (IMHO) if a real world crisis arises. Lets hope that the Kim jung un's dont start stirring the pot. Im not sure Trump will know how to handle it. He seems to have minimal skills at planet level negotiations .

I believe that we are seeing his party starting to treat him as if he were irrelevant .
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:59 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
yeh yeh, I think we knew your dream many tens of pages back.

Not a dream. A prediction based on logic.

Anyway, since the Left sees fit to repeatedly make these inaccurate predictions, it seems fair for me to respond now and then with my accurate prediction.

Plus, I'd thought I'd established my prediction back in 2013. But then when election day neared and I reminded you guys of my prediction, people kept wrongly accusing me of modifying my prediction.

If I keep reminding everyone now and then, maybe you guys will actually remember what I said.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 11:50 am
@oralloy,
Hale messiah !
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 11:51 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Who what?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/14/2024 at 05:19:06