Mon 27 Feb, 2017 04:34 pm
I need to interview someone from Portugal about culture. If anyone is willing, please let me know! It is for a country report in school. Send me a PM if you would like. I will also post the questions below. Thank you so much!!
1. What is your favorite part of Portuguese culture?
2. What comes to mind when thinking about non-verbal communication in relation to culture? For example, gestures, how words are spoken (fast, loud, etc.), eye contact (is it respectful to maintain direct eye contact) and/or time management (relaxed attitude towards time v. never being late).
3. What are the top five values and attitudes of people in this culture?
4. How big of a role does religion play in the majority of people’s lives in Portugal?
5. Are you/people who live in Portugal superstitious?
6. How do you celebrate Portuguese Holidays?
7. What is a typical way to greet a friend?
8. What is typical gift giving and dining etiquette in Portugal?
9. Anything else you would like to add about culture in Portugal?