Why doe's about me section takes forever to load?

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 09:20 pm
When I go to About Me on Facebook it shows 3 little lines loading and it's been 3 days I can't see my stuff in About me the videos, photo's, likes, etc

I tried to de activate my Facebook and re activate it didn't work.

Tried using Chrome, Firefox, IE and doesn't work as well.

Tried to un check the sections and re check them saved them and it's still don't work.

I tried it with my cell phone Sony Xperia Z1 using Chrome browser on my phone and it worked I can see all the stuff in About Me with out any problems I can see the photos, videos, and how many pages I liked but when I try it with my laptop it doesn't work I have Windows 7.

I asked my friend to login with his account on his laptop and it works without any problems he can view my about me section but I can't nor I can't view others about me how come?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 522 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 10:02 pm
@coltdog21,
coltdog21 wrote:

When I go to About Me on Facebook it shows 3 little lines loading and it's been 3 days I can't see my stuff in About me the videos, photo's, likes, etc

I tried to de activate my Facebook and re activate it didn't work.

Tried using Chrome, Firefox, IE and doesn't work as well.

Tried to un check the sections and re check them saved them and it's still don't work.

I tried it with my cell phone Sony Xperia Z1 using Chrome browser on my phone and it worked I can see all the stuff in About Me with out any problems I can see the photos, videos, and how many pages I liked but when I try it with my laptop it doesn't work I have Windows 7.

I asked my friend to login with his account on his laptop and it works without any problems he can view my about me section but I can't nor I can't view others about me how come?

A possible virus on your laptop? Or is something failing with your network card? Have you tried accessing picture heavy sites with fine results?

Sounds like to me your laptop is hanging during page load. Do either virus/malware hogging bandwidth or network card failure/dying.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:41 pm
@coltdog21,
Dog, stuff like that happens to me all the time. First I try quitting the site but if that doesn't work, shut down my PC

Hafta turn pwr off or unplug
0 Replies