Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 04:04 pm
I have been told on several occasions that I am gifted and that I can talk to the other side. To be honest I am quite frightened as my Grandfather was a medium and also hi brother - he has supposidly been trying to contact me....I have had several strange experiences..

what shoud I do? I beleive in God, what if a bad spirit comes though?
Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 662 • Replies: 7
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:00 pm
Do things that invite good spirits. Songs, thoughts, activities... whatever.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:18 pm
Sincerely ask for help from your Grandfather, learn how to sing the Catholic version of "Our Father" when you are frightened and don't believe everything you hear. It's all in the intentions, HollyCat.

What part of Scotland -- NW? I just love that country between Skye and Leanachan and Ballachulish.
0 Replies

hollycat

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 04:03 pm
Thanks for your input SCoates and Piffka, I feel somewhat on my own here, most of my freinds would say I need to see the Doctor if I told them!

I have decided to 'go-for-it' and see what happens
I'll keep you posted

I live near Edinburgh.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 04:34 pm
Well, strange things happen and some people ignore them while others try to figure them out. I'd be interested in hearing more about your experiences, so keep in touch. I do believe that if you have good intentions and exude love, it is hard to go wrong.

Good luck.

We were in E'burgh a year ago -- seemed like a great place, full of history etc. but also vibrant with modern life. Hoping to go back and explore more. I could easily live in Scotland -- met some very kind, very interesting people. Good memories!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 05:15 pm
Have you tried talking to an elder or spiritual leader/pastor? I bet they could give you some great advice. Smile
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 05:51 pm
Hiollycat;

Please do not be frightened for I believe that you are a choosen one. You have a physic gift that you have inherited.

Please obtain this book,"Contacting The Spirt World ", by Linda Williamson. She is a English lady living in England.

Her book was published by Piatkus Co.They now also have a web site...www.piatkus.co.uk.

I bought my copy of her book here in the states. I am sure that the book will answer all your questions.

You should be very pleased that you have the gift for some of us study and pratice every day but to no avail. (No contact with guide.)

I will be very interested to know how you are prgressing please keep in touch with me.

Joe Harris
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 05:52 pm
Hiollycat;

Please do not be frightened for I believe that you are a choosen one. You have a physic gift that you have inherited.

Please obtain this book,"Contacting The Spirt World ", by Linda Williamson. She is a English lady living in England.

Her book was published by Piatkus Co.They now also have a web site...www.piatkus.co.uk.

I bought my copy of her book here in the states. I am sure that the book will answer all your questions.

You should be very pleased that you have the gift for some of us study and pratice every day but to no avail. (No contact with guide.)

I will be very interested to know how you are prgressing please keep in touch with me.

Joe Harris
0 Replies