new Facebook post feature

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 08:30 am

Recently i see a lot of new kind of facebook's posts in my feed which usually are video posts with a play button, like a regular video player, but when you click on the "Play" button, a new window appears which let you watch the video in a player that appears on top of the window and below there is a web view that you can actually scroll down and up, like you surf the web from inside this facebook post.

How do i do that? Does it have a name?
Hope i was clear, Thanks a lot!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 479 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 08:37 am
I think that is how Facebook is delivering Vine videos or other media content which isn't still images, gifs, or coming straight from YouTube.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » new Facebook post feature
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/14/2019 at 02:47:12