Trump proves himself a paper tiger

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 06:48 pm
Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James HolbrooksTrump FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trump-just-promised-respect-one-china-policy-heres-means.html

--------------------
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,115 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

camlok

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 07:27 pm
@katsung47,
If the US union is indivisible, why wouldn't that also apply to other countries?
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 28 Feb, 2017 05:57 pm

947. Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)

Trump has said "US doesn't 'have to be bound' by 'one China' policy." But he abruptly changes the tone.

Quote:
Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James Holbrooks FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trump-just-promised-respect-one-china-policy-heres-means.html

What makes Trump bend to China? He has to follow his master - FBI's order to make another secret deal with China. He did one in November 2016,

11/14/2016, Trump confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader in a phone call.

11/15/2016, Payment to confirm the deal. China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in. (see #935)

That secret deal (frame a drug case to eliminate Kat Sung and his relatives) failed to go through. Now something happens that the Feds hurries up for a new deal.

2/8/2017, Trump wrote a letter to Chinese president Xi.

2/9/2017, Trump, in phone call with China's Xi, agrees to honor 'One China' policy.

2/10/2017, Payment to confirm the new deal.

Quote:
China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.
By Reuters 10 February 2017

BEIJING, Feb 10 (Reuters) - Another Chinese corruption suspect who had fled to the United States has given herself up and returned home, the ruling Communist Party's anti-graft watchdog said on Friday, in a further victory for China's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4211108/China-says-gets-graft-suspect-U-S.html#ixzz4YRbxuZ3N

The framed case likely follows the old style - a drug smuggling case organized by Chinese secret police and will break out in US - may be as early as this month.
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 05:38 pm

948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Feds have their agents scattered in web sites to control public opinion in Internet. You can see such phenomenon especially in 2016 president election when Clinton was attacked and Trump was praised.

There is such a team member in forum Liveleak. com. whose user's name is jaxmeov. Jaxmeov pretends friendly with me. Last month she had a message that I thought an intimidation that they will eliminate my relatives and I.

Quote:
01-06-2017, 10:44 AM #78
jaxmeov Location: Los Angeles, CA

d) something tragic happened to his family and he continues to "see" them when, in fact, they exist only in his head and he cannot come to grips with it.

e) this has all been planned and they are preparing for the day that he keeps warning us about.

Hang in there, Kat. Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.

This month jaxmeov talked about Ben Gu. It's unusual. She must be very familiar with the framed case.

Quote:
02-04-2017, 07:44 AM #87
jaxmeov

And it is good your brother in law is Ben Gu and not Ben Gay!

Ben Gu is my brother in law. I always think he is the target of the Feds and repeated allegation many times in this thread. Here is quote from #646.

"Starts from 9/16, San Jose Mercury News forecasts that there will be a rain on Sunday, 9/19. It's unusual because it's still summer - the dry season. The tactic is the old one. China will supply the drug. The drug will be planted in the shipment of umbrella. To frame B (my brother in law) in the case, there must be a rain day on week ends. B has to work on week-ends while his employees are on holiday. That unusual rain is an urge to B. It's time to order an umbrella shipment from China. The similar story acted again and again and again. Even the action of one of the payments -Thailand regime change, had played several times. There is one thing new here: the $40 billion contract to build high-speed railway is likely the next reward to China."

The third storm of this week in San Francisco area will arrive on 2/19 - Sunday. Since the Feds used to distract public by big event, I worry they may destroy a dam to create a big disaster.

Quote:
Damaged dam threatens Northern California towns

Yahoo News February 16, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oroville-dam-slideshow-wp-151018636.html

My wife's car had an accident and has to be left in her company. I view this as a trick of unwarrantable search.

949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
(948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?
19 February 2017

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39020962949.

The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know the terror case in Sweden was cancelled. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/california-weather-storm

... California as dangerous storm moves in; Residents south of Oroville Dam should stay alert as storm passes ... expect heavier rain late Sunday(2/19) and ...
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:17 pm
Trump Is a Chinese Agent

Thomas L. Friedman MARCH 29, 2017

The big story everyone is chasing is whether President Trump is a Russian stooge. Wrong. That’s all a smoke screen. Trump is actually a Chinese agent. He is clearly out to make China great again. Just look at the facts.

Trump took office promising to fix our trade imbalance with China, and what’s the first thing he did? He threw away a U.S.-designed free-trade deal with 11 other Pacific nations — a pact whose members make up 40 percent of global G.D.P.

The Trans-Pacific Partnership was based largely on U.S. economic interests, benefiting our fastest-growing technologies and agribusinesses, and had more labor, environmental and human rights standards than any trade agreement ever. And it excluded China. It was our baby, shaping the future of trade in Asia.

Imagine if Trump were negotiating with China now as not only the U.S. president but also as head of a 12-nation trading bloc based on our values and interests. That’s called l-e-v-e-r-a-g-e, and Trump just threw it away … because he promised to in the campaign — without, I’d bet, ever reading TPP. What a chump! I can still hear the clinking of champagne glasses in Beijing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?_r=0
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:23 pm
Trump's 'fire and fury' rhetoric met with defiance by Kim Jong Un

By Stephen Collinson, CNN Mon September 4, 2017

With his previous threat to rain "fire and fury" on North Korea and warning that the US military is "locked and loaded" to respond to Kim Jong Un's provocations, Trump set up a test of wills with his unpredictable adversary.

Now, with his nation's most powerful nuclear detonation Sunday and a string of missile launches, including one over Japan, Kim has effectively called the President's bluff, escalating a dangerous foreign policy crisis.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/north-korea-trump-kim-jong-un-rhetoric/index.html?CNNPolitics=Tw
0 Replies