Roof Death Penalty

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:09 pm
Layman is just spamming the thread and people are encouraging it.
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 12:52 am
@edgarblythe,
Is that Clinton's Three Strikes that has locked away so many people?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/05/06/politics/bill-clinton-crime-prisons-hillary-clinton/index.html?client=safari
roger

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:29 am
@Lash,
From your link:
Quote:

"The problem is the way it was written and implemented is we cast too wide a net and we had too many people in prison," Clinton said Wednesday. "And we wound up...putting so many people in prison that there wasn't enough money left to educate them, train them for new jobs and increase the chances when they came out so they could live productive lives."

He sounds confused. What's up with education and training when "three strikes" get one life in prison? How much training does life in prison take?
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:47 am
@roger,
Clinton was Mr. Triangulation (liar), so from his quote, it seems like he probably tried to ameliorate that harsh Three Strikes law of his with some promise to at least job-train or educate the masses of people who got caught in his prison trap. Obviously, the training/education part never happened.

What a guy!
roger

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 04:28 am
@Lash,
Sorry I got confused. Clinton was Triangulation. Obama is Recalibrate, Walk it Back, and stuff like that.
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 07:49 am
@roger,
Also, Reset. He liked to Reset things...
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 08:32 am
@Lash,
Clinton helped to destabilize the republic as much as anybody.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:44 pm
@layman,
Killing is not wrong.

The State killing its citizens is.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
Your notion of "encouraging spamming" is people perfectly willing to engage someone in what they assert.

How fascist of you edgar.
layman

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Killing is not wrong.

The State killing its citizens is.

Well, Finn, that's your assertion, and you're entitled to make it. It's easy to say. It just doesn't explain much. With just as much ease I can say the following:

"Killing is not wrong.

The State killing its citizens is not wrong."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 04:12 pm
@layman,
Well, we have differing opinions.

That's OK
0 Replies

layman

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 04:19 pm
Last night I seen a couple of big-ass rats in my kitchen, tearin open a sack of flour.

For some damn reason, it never occurred to me to get a trap and catch them alive in a cage. What then? Put them "outside," so they could come back later?

Too complicated and a waste of time. I just slapped a little buckshot in my sawed-off and blew their sorry ass clean away. That vermin aint NEVER comin back.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 04:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's your opinion. I can live with it.
0 Replies

JoannaWood

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 04:22 am
@Sturgis,
I agree
0 Replies