What to be for Helloween

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:41 am
uh-oh, sounds rough. who did you beat/kill this time? do you need us to make a collection to bail you out again?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:45 am
Not telling yet.

How was last night for you girls?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:46 am
oh well, wouldn't you like to know?! after you, honey, after you.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:55 am
I'm going as a lonely and bored to tears karaoke operator doing a show at the one club in town doing NOTHING promotion wise Mad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:01 am
Dag - I woke up with a sore throat this a.m.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:02 am
All I know is I experienced the potential biggest unintentional cockblock of my life last night. I'm speechless.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:04 am
er, um, a uhh, did your soldier fall in action?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:06 am
Not that at all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:08 am
Not that at all. Funny thing about that, though. It's happened to me ONCE in my life. One nighter type of thing. My buddy hooked up with the same girl, and it happened to him with her too. She has not killed herself, however.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:13 am
hnh, so what then?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:18 am
is it, could it be, that you didn't even like any woman you saw last night? nooo, that is just plain ridiculous to imagine.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:21 am
There were many sexy women I would like to do romance inside of last night. I was hanging out with the hottest one in the city. She did not vomit on me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:24 am
aaaaand, so...? She wouldn't go home with you?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:24 am
so....what could have been so bad? Do tell already!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
My buddy is a pro baseball player. He has this Aussie chick call him the other day telling him she's coming to Boston.

She comes in my place last night and I almost masturbate on her shoes.

We're having pre-game at mi casa and drinking. She's dressed as pirate and has plastic sword: this is important, remember this. I'm dressed as Spongebob, including white tights. There's a hole in my tights. She tells me she wants to touch my hole. I almost masturbate on her shoes.

Note to guys: and this is so true it's not funny. NEVER give in to beautiful women. This chick's a goddamn model, my roomate(who's a very good looking guy, much better than me) is commenting to her how hot she is. Stupid move. More attention to me, thanks. Appreciate the help, Cool breeze.

Before we leave, I grab her sword. She's literally hugging me to get it back. I tell her please make it less obvious if she's going to hit on me, and I'm not that type of guy. Of course this works to my favor.

At the club, I swear the planets were aligned. My costume was drawing so much attention from chicks, which could only help my situation. I was getting random hugs....this does not happen usually. I use this to my advantage, and tell hottie she better help me bat women off of me.

I'm using her plastic sword to play-stab every female walking by me. I swear not doing it violently. Bouncer apparently doesn't think it's funny and drags me out. Buddy has my wallet, chick has my cell phone in her pocketbook(I have no pockets). This is only about 12:30. Clubs close at 2pm.

I wait outside the door until it shuts down. Don't find anyone. Walk around looking for a cab. End up standing in front of "Buzz," a gay club around the corner. Apparently gay guys dug me more than the women last night. I tell them I'm just looking for a cab and need a ride. I hear that I can get a ride, but in a different way.

Finally find a cab about 9 miles from gay club, because I can run fast. I have to negotiate with this guy that I'm not going to screw him over on the fare. Figured everone would be home, but when we pull up, lights are off. Lucklily there were a few people waiting for my roomate, and I was spotted the cheap $50 cab ride home. Roomate that drove in finally came home and said he never saw hottie and baseball guy before he left. So they got left behind too.

So now I'm calling my cell phone, my buddy's cell phone, and he's not picking up. He has my wallet, super-hot-I'd-kill-myself-if-I-ever-slept-with-her chick has my phone, and I want another crack at a potential reason for suicide. I'm just hoping they didn't end up in jail, or not maxing out my credit cards right now, while laughing with evil grins.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 12:00 pm
oh boy, so you actually stood outside on the curb, dressed as a sponebob, for an hour and a half? and in front of a gay club? ha, that is just too good! in retrospect anyway!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 12:06 pm
Finally got in touch with baseball guy(a story in itself on how I did this), I'm going out drinking for the Pats game with them.

Have good time, and God bless America.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:11 pm
good luck slappy!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:12 pm
I'm dressed up as a painter. I'm painting in my living room, so I have a costume without even trying.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:42 pm
So, Dasha came over and we cut up some pumpkins and then handed out candy to kids. We were drinking while we did this and by 7:30 we were yelling out to adult passer-bys to take some candy. Some did, most just looked at us and laughed.

After a while we went out to a local bar to try and unload the rest of the cany, which we did. While out we only saw a few people in costume (it was still early). As fate would have it there was another pirate and the godfather.

Woooweee, we live the good life.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 03:23:55