What to be for Helloween

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:54 am
I probably posted this same thread last year.

Are you dressing up this year?

I don't know if I am...but I need ideas. Last year I was a pregnant nun, and previously also a tampon, and a female bodybuilder. I really can't think of much this year, if I'm dressing up at all. Maybe Ali G, but that's not too original....or maybe a retard, but I'm not sure how to pull it off (dress up like myself! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL)!!!!!!!!!! This idea was influenced by when Cartman did it for the Special Olympics in South Park, but he's a cartoon.

Post good ideas here. Sucky ideas keep to self.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,007 • Replies: 121
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:04 pm
I don't generally dress up. I just peruse the streets, approach children unaccompanied by their parents, and say "I'm a psychiatrist, I'll give you candy if you tell me why you are out here alone."

It usually goes pretty well. I regress them on the sidewalk, get them to tell me all the problems they have with the folks, secure the address, then rob the home. I do give them some candy first though.

If that's not Halloween fun, I don't know what is.

If you want to try this idea as "dress-up", I suggest corduroy.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:12 pm
I posted this thread last month, and I remember someone posting a pic of sponge bob in elf shoes.

I don't plan to dress up this year. Boring stuff.

Quote:
and previously also a tampon

post a pic?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:47 pm
I unfortunately don't even have a picture of that myself. I can only go by drunken memory.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:57 pm
Go as yourself. That's probably scary enough.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 05:51 pm
I already used that one roger. Please refer to my LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL line.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:05 pm
A few years ago my cousin's husband wore a large black trench coat with a stylish 40.'s type hat...he looked absolutely normal until he opened the coat. Inside, layered on each side of it, were women's braziers in different sizes fastened in a neat order with safety pins to hold them on. Sizes went from 32 B to 48DD in assorted colors. I have no Idea where he got them, but it was one of the funniest costumes at the party.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:15 pm
as posted on another thread, my name is Gene, and one year my mom made me dress up as Gene Simmons, at the time i had no clue who he was but in time i found out how the tounge wielding man was.... this year... not to sure... i usually dress up year round cus im just kinda scary without it... so i might go as myself
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:16 pm
as posted on another thread, my name is Gene, and one year my mom made me dress up as Gene Simmons, at the time i had no clue who he was but in time i found out how the tounge wielding man was.... this year... not to sure... i usually dress up year round cus im just kinda scary without it... so i might go as myself
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 09:25 am
I was thinking about being a psycho clown. With red contacts, but I've never worn contacts and they'll probably end up in the back of my head.

And if I go out with my roomates, we might go as Ali G's different characters. Isn't that cute???
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 09:38 am
I like the psycho clown idea. You don't need red contacts, just a sharp pen.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 10:24 am
clowns... clowns... they're everywhere... oh the madness ahhhhhhhh
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
I was going to go as a naughty candy striper but....I figured since I also am dressing up to pass out candy (the party is this weekend) that I should probably be something slightly more appropriate....I mean, I don't want any parents asking for "candy"...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 10:55 am
ah tis a same... i know my years as a trick or treater was always heightened when that door would open and the "candy" was handing out the candy Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:06 am
Slappy, I think YOU should be a naughty candy striper....

http://store1.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1815_23144937

Very Happy
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:12 am
Ironically, my now ex girlfriend bought this candy girl costume the other day at Fredrick's. I got to see her try on all the different costumes, that was fun:

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Costumes-Fun+and+Flirty+Costumes&product%5Fid=90805
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:15 am
Fredrick's is fun. Very Happy

I always want to get those shoes with the foofy things on the toe.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
I'm going to a heroes and villains party.

And I've picked the most intimidating of all superheroes--Aquaman.

You could always go as diarrhea. Get some brown cellophane, cotton balls, brown paint, brown face paint, hair dye, a brown jogging suit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
http://www.prankplace.com/costumes.htm?KBID=1103&sub=plugandoutlet

Here are some fun ideas for you....I like the socket and plug myself...you can bring the socket costume with you and ask ladies if they want to be your socket. Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 05:49 pm
I think slappy should be a blow-up doll for halloween.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What to be for Helloween
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 12:57:57