scottish medium?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,786 • Replies: 19
No top replies

carrie

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 04:41 am
Yeah, I watched the programme last night. He's really really good. I think even the other mediums were slightly taken a back at how accurate he was.
0 Replies

baz

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:56 am
carrie wrote:
Yeah, I watched the programme last night. He's really really good. I think even the other mediums were slightly taken a back at how accurate he was.
yeah i watched the series he has people in tears. he is spot on cant fault him. he has worked with scientists eek,
and they are baffled.absolutly no
guess work involved, like someone said he is the chosen one and he silences hardened skeptics
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:00 am
Think I'm going to buy his books. Didn't like the showman style of some of them on last nights though.
0 Replies

baz

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:09 pm
carrie wrote:
Think I'm going to buy his books. Didn't like the showman style of some of them on last nights though.[/quote yes they was showmen aweful. but i was not talking
those people, i was talking about the genuine article he has got it dont you
think? listen i know we carry on whether we like it or not
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 02:38 am
I think he is totally genuine and totally connected to whatever and whoever is out there. I love the way he is down to earth, and also connected to the people he is talking to, both living and in the spirit world.

There is something about him that I think people trust. He's not in it for the glory, the headlines, the showbiz side of it. He just does it, plain and simple.

I know that we carry on in some form too. I don't disagree with you there!
0 Replies

baz

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:56 am
carrie wrote:
I think he is totally genuine and totally connected to whatever and whoever is out there. I love the way he is down to earth, and also connected to the people he is talking to, both living and in the spirit world.

There is something about him that I think people trust. He's not in it for the glory, the headlines, the showbiz side of it. He just does it, plain and simple.

I know that we carry on in some form too. I don't disagree with you there![/quote yeah i agree he does not even
charge for a sitting. he has a website
www.psychicbarber.co.uk i think. i have
bought his book : the absolute truth:
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 04:20 am
Thanks for the link baz
0 Replies

baz

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:22 am
carrie wrote:
Thanks for the link baz
found the correct link see above
0 Replies

KDC

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:39 pm
Spirits,Ghost or Demons???????????
I have always had odd thngs happen to me and have been able to know when someone close to me passes on since I was 6 or 7 years of age. I grew up in a very strict Southern Baptist home. I do not dabble in the darker side becuase the Bible says not to and I am scared to death anyway. I did join a Ghost Hunting group to try to get some answers as to some pretty odd unexplainable things. Most of it was the thrill of exploration, meeting people,being silly and getting scared and then laughing. I have got some pictures back that had so called ghosts on them..I mena you can see three men that wer enot in the picture before and i had the film analized....took the film to three places to see if it was developed and ther eis no answer. My question is am I wrong for trying to figure out this stuff and trying to find a logical explanation or is everything I have caught on film demons. That is the answer I get from my Baptist family. I must be doing something to bring it on...or every soul goes to heaven..then what the heck is all this evidence I have from? The Church makes me feel cursed and that I am evil,wordly and I brought this on myslef which I have been scared of everything until I started to reasearch it and say the heck with it. Any opinions or advise?
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 05:39 am
Re: Spirits,Ghost or Demons???????????
KDC wrote:
I have always had odd thngs happen to me and have been able to know when someone close to me passes on since I was 6 or 7 years of age. I grew up in a very strict Southern Baptist home. I do not dabble in the darker side becuase the Bible says not to and I am scared to death anyway. I did join a Ghost Hunting group to try to get some answers as to some pretty odd unexplainable things. Most of it was the thrill of exploration, meeting people,being silly and getting scared and then laughing. I have got some pictures back that had so called ghosts on them..I mena you can see three men that wer enot in the picture before and i had the film analized....took the film to three places to see if it was developed and ther eis no answer. My question is am I wrong for trying to figure out this stuff and trying to find a logical explanation or is everything I have caught on film demons. That is the answer I get from my Baptist family. I must be doing something to bring it on...or every soul goes to heaven..then what the heck is all this evidence I have from? The Church makes me feel cursed and that I am evil,wordly and I brought this on myslef which I have been scared of everything until I started to reasearch it and say the heck with it. Any opinions or advise?
what are the baptists beliefs regarding death?for me gordon smith can prove there is indeed an after life.skeptics have gone to see his shows and have left converted...i have had many paranormal too, right from the age of six where i saw a woman sitting on my brothers bed she was lit up and looked solid.the most
recent experience was earlier this year, i saw a shadow in my bedroom of a head and neck on the bedroom wall
then it faded slowly. it was like something out of a movie it scared the life out of me. i cannot explain it, im now scared of the dark....
0 Replies

KDC

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 02:08 pm
reply regarding after death and Baptist
well The Bible says that everyone souls goes to have or Hell no Limbo or anything and that is what the Catholics believe in. So Everyone is telling me that from my family and church it is all demonic and they are trying to trick me to follow them. Follow them where and I still believe in heaven and Hell but I do not get why I am considered a freak becuase I have things happen to me. The church makes me feel guilty about it and "My fault." Now you tell me what 6 year old little girl would bring this on or ahve a clue about that stuff? I really would like an answer. Do they just tell me that becuase it is unknown to them? I tried talking ot a pastor about this and he aske dme if I had seen a doctor and I might need some type of medication. I have spent many years tryignto find answers and De-Bunking stuff. A-lot of it can have a reasonable answer but some can not. In school Some people knew me having this ability and were a bit afraid at times about it. I eman I have been in a room full of 7 plus people and everyone see's this stuff happen and my best frined would say "Oh that is just Kellie, fraky stuff always happens when your around her." Well that went over well. I have been at high school parties and had been sitting talking to a potential boyfriend and the desk draws have all opened up in a row and then the windows in the kitchen (only two) have slammed shut. The guy kept saying all night..did you see that? What was that? I have had guys dump me becuase of this..I always believed in God and stayed away from that stuff. I have bene at my boyfrineds house for dinner (6 of us at the table) I got cold and showed them my goose bumps and said something was going to happen...well 2 seconds later everyones napkins popped up in the air one by one. I got up and left.. scared the crap out of me.His dad was in shock.I have seen stuff also along with several people. Why me and what is up with that?
I do not blame you for being scared of the dark now.I would not even sleep in that room anymore..I would move. I know some things we see are evil and do ot mean any good and then other stuff does not seem to be that scary. Do you live in an old house? What did the head and neck look like? I am scared just thinking about it..that is like one of my fears. I ahve a story close to that one. I just feel so guilty even trying to find the answers to this stuff because of my church. I would like to find out about this medium..see right there that is wrong because I am not "talking to the dead" and the bible says not to. So the Bible aknowledges it but it says it is all evil ...ofcourse that scares me to. you can e-mail me offline also [email protected]
0 Replies

fleabag

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 07:19 am
Re: gordon smith medium
baz wrote:
has anyone heard of gordon smith
scottish medium?
Razz Hi,
I would love to go and see Gordon Smith he seems great...I might get the book... F x
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 09:27 am
Re: gordon smith medium
fleabag wrote:
baz wrote:
has anyone heard of gordon smith
scottish medium?
Razz Hi,
I would love to go and see Gordon Smith he seems great...I might get the book... F x
yes me too
its a pity he does not tour he works has a barber. maybe he will tour in the future.....
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 09:46 am
Re: reply regarding after death and Baptist
KDC wrote:
well The Bible says that everyone souls goes to have or Hell no Limbo or anything and that is what the Catholics believe in. So Everyone is telling me that from my family and church it is all demonic and they are trying to trick me to follow them. Follow them where and I still believe in heaven and Hell but I do not get why I am considered a freak becuase I have things happen to me. The church makes me feel guilty about it and "My fault." Now you tell me what 6 year old little girl would bring this on or ahve a clue about that stuff? I really would like an answer. Do they just tell me that becuase it is unknown to them? I tried talking ot a pastor about this and he aske dme if I had seen a doctor and I might need some type of medication. I have spent many years tryignto find answers and De-Bunking stuff. A-lot of it can have a reasonable answer but some can not. In school Some people knew me having this ability and were a bit afraid at times about it. I eman I have been in a room full of 7 plus people and everyone see's this stuff happen and my best frined would say "Oh that is just Kellie, fraky stuff always happens when your around her." Well that went over well. I have been at high school parties and had been sitting talking to a potential boyfriend and the desk draws have all opened up in a row and then the windows in the kitchen (only two) have slammed shut. The guy kept saying all night..did you see that? What was that? I have had guys dump me becuase of this..I always believed in God and stayed away from that stuff. I have bene at my boyfrineds house for dinner (6 of us at the table) I got cold and showed them my goose bumps and said something was going to happen...well 2 seconds later everyones napkins popped up in the air one by one. I got up and left.. scared the crap out of me.His dad was in shock.I have seen stuff also along with several people. Why me and what is up with that?
I do not blame you for being scared of the dark now.I would not even sleep in that room anymore..I would move. I know some things we see are evil and do ot mean any good and then other stuff does not seem to be that scary. Do you live in an old house? What did the head and neck look like? I am scared just thinking about it..that is like one of my fears. I ahve a story close to that one. I just feel so guilty even trying to find the answers to this stuff because of my church. I would like to find out about this medium..see right there that is wrong because I am not "talking to the dead" and the bible says not to. So the Bible aknowledges it but it says it is all evil ...ofcourse that scares me to. you can e-mail me offline also [email protected]
the house i live in was built 50 years ago
the shadow i saw of an head and neck
was in the faint light from the street lights on the bedroom wall.the light on the wall being 1 foot wide and 3 feet long.i believe they are known as shadow people and it is said
an apperition can cast a shadow. i think i was meant to see it. a medium
who came to visit the house said it was my late dad but i think he would not want to scare me....
0 Replies

sammihall conectwithme

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:01 am
i have
i have! i want to have an apointment with him so i can connect with my mum who died last november. she lives in my house but i wish i could know what it is she wants Crying or Very sad Exclamation [/color]
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 06:54 pm
Re: i have
sammihall_conectwithme wrote:
i have! i want to have an apointment with him so i can connect with my mum who died last november. she lives in my house but i wish i could know what it is she wants Crying or Very sad Exclamation [/color]
lol
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:20 pm
BAZ;

Living here in the states I have not heard of Gordon Smith , but I have read the spiritual works of an English lady named Linda Williamson.

Her concept of the inter workings of spirituaism is really good and clear. If you can read her book,"Contacting the Spirit World".

If you have questions she has the answers.

Joe Harris
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:28 pm
KDC;

Whatever you feel or have the knowledge of knowing about things before they happen is truly a gift. If it is a true gift you will not be able to stop your feelings no matter what you will do.

My advice to you is this ; Do not be affraid of your feelings. By all means go with your physic flow for you could be blessed with a force that could bring happiness to alot of people , including yourself.

Joe Harris
0 Replies

baz

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:05 pm
Re: i have
sammihall_conectwithme wrote:
can you explain what has been happening in your house please...
0 Replies