Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 01:36 am
@Builder,
Oligarchs can be public figures. Nothing impossible there. This is the US, not the USSR.

Trump will be funny most if the time but he could also be dangerous for the world and for the US. Nothing will be there to stop him if he wants to be a dictator.
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 01:52 am
@Olivier5,
Obama ordered an attack on Syria, and was told by the generals to go root his boot.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 02:04 am
@MontereyJack,
Have some Californians move to Montana.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 02:05 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You dont have a clue about world opinion, do you? The civilized world thinks quuite highly of Obama. They are appalled by Trump..

Seriously? Whose worldly opinion should we care about? By the way, I read your post in a French accent.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 02:21 am
@Builder,
1. I'd like some evidence, ideally not from a random youtube.

2. What does that have to see with Trump and his comic potential?
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 02:30 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
2. What does that have to see with Trump and his comic potential?

Your claim was that he could be a danger to the world by becoming a dictator.

You really think he has the capacity to enact a global war?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-military-officers-have-deep-doubts-about-impact-wisdom-of-a-us-strike-on-syria/2013/08/29/825dd5d4-10ee-11e3-b4cb-fd7ce041d814_story.html?utm_term=.4365711a4104
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 03:20 am
@Builder,
Who spoke of a global war? Without going as far as Armagedon, this guy is dangerous for America and the rest of us. He's gonna have access to vast powers and humoungous throves of information. You're underestimating his smarts and malfeasance potential, like a lot of people did. HRC included.
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 03:25 am
@Olivier5,
All-told, he'll not be a patch on the ass of Dick Cheney's reign of terror.

Though I've heard that he's considering him for a cabinet position.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 03:54 am
@Builder,
My advice: fasten your seat belt. Trump is getting ready for a blieztkrieg in Washington power circles. Money will rule America as never before. And that direct rule of some specific set of capitalist barons over US capitalism as a whole, will produce untold billions in revenue for said barons. At the expense of the the rest of the US economy. That's one.

Two: Trump's handling of other people is rough, dominating, 500 pound gorrila style. Trump will have access to all telephone and emails of millions of people, including of presidents and leaders of other nations. You, me, everybody is on some NSA wiretap or another. How do you think Trump will use this information? Wisely, or brutally and cold-heartedly to impose his will on others?
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 04:00 am
@Olivier5,
Sounds like business as usual.

Trump isn't going to be looking at any of the NSA's database. He couldn't give a rat's arse what you or I are up to.

He's going to be more in the G W style of presidency, meaning more time on the golf course, and leave the machinations up to underlings.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 04:07 am
@Builder,
I bet on a qualitatively different functioning regime for the system, something more extreme than Bush and Cheney.
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 04:11 am
@Olivier5,
It couldn't get much more extreme.

Even Bush didn't know what to expect.

Mushroom president. Kept in the dark, and fed on bullshit.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 04:13 am
@Builder,
Of COURSE it can get much more extreme. Why not?
Builder

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 04:20 am
@Olivier5,
Look at Obama's parting shot at Netanyahoo.

Will Trump patch that up?

Russia is happy to see this guy at the helm. Will that make Iran an ally?

Jousting with China was already on the cards. But, as the major trading partner, and holder of massive amounts of treasury bonds, jousting is all we're going to see from that quarter.

That leaves that evil, nasty, though impotent, North Korean dick. Japan is tooling up to deal with that ****.

Where's the threat? Venezuela? Cuba? New Zealand, perhaps?
Frugal1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 06:39 am
@Olivier5,
The last 8 years made the country cry, and you laugh - very sad.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 06:41 am
@Olivier5,
No, that stopped with HRC being vanquished & 0bama being repudiated.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 07:37 am
@Frugal1,
Obama has a 56% approval rating.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 07:39 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Look at Obama's parting shot at Netanyahoo.

Will Trump patch that up?

Of course. The US under Trump will recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel, and support Israel's extreme right campaign for more colonization.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 07:39 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0vY_wWUkAAML-Z.jpg:large
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 07:40 am
@Olivier5,
Fake numbers from fake news... when will you learn?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:39:25