justa_babbling_brooke, will you marry me?

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
It's over dude! Move on.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:53 am
Oh yes......one more thing.

The ruler of our household will not be you after we are married. It will be the same one that rules my house now. The one that keeps both my labs in line by chasing them through the house when they get out of line. And I will teach him to chase you when you get out of line.

So be it noted.......in the picture below. His name is Puff. As you can see he likes the Christmas tree every year and even when he is pretending to sleep.....he's not. There is always that tiny little slit that he peeks through. Always watching. Always ruling. Cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lizardinchristmastree_1.jpg

I have had him since high school. He's da man!
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:55 am
Wow, this is interesting....they are still finding out about their likes and dislikes before they get married. Kick ass, so I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna be walking down that virtual isle soon. OMG if their daily sex is gonna be what 4 times a day, then imagine the honeymoon. They will need somebody like Ron Jeremy or me to pull that one off, but I believe that kicky can pull it off. Wow, a great day on a2k, a marrage based more on sex than love......this could very well be a playboy soap opera.....anyway, goodluck guys....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:04 pm
panzade wrote:
It's over dude! Move on.
its SO over...
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:12 pm
I don't know about that....it might be a battle between the "python" and the lizard.....could be a grudge match....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:19 pm
kicky has professed an affection for frogs,dunno where he stands on lizards... is Puff an iguana, j_b_b?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:19 pm
Brooke, I must admit, when I first read your "rules and conduct of marriage" statement, I was unsure that my feelings were strong enough to be able to agree to become a submissive boot-licking good guy, who will treat our kids like human beings.

But then you mentioned Puff (what the hell is that, some kind of a lizard/bird creature?), and that he would always be watching us, even in our most intimate moments.

That is when I knew that my love for you is strong, and I don't need anything but your love to be happy. I have decided to change my life for you, Brooke. I will trade in my Terrible Towel for a...gulp...giant wedge of cheese to wear on my head (may the god of all that is sacred and holy forgive me). I may even have my penis enlarged, if you like. I think Bill knows a good doctor for that type of procedure.

And...yes, I will give up my old-fashioned ways and give in to your demand to ravage my body with reckless abandon, before we are married. I'll meet you in the parking lot of the 7-11 near my apartment tonight at midnight. Bring Jello.

Now, one more time: Will you marry me?

Please say yes. For me, for you, and for all these good people of A2K who have faith that our love will last...forever.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:26 pm
I dont know if it will last forever....but it could last for a long time.....you might die from a heart attack with the combination of alot of smoke and alot of sex.....could be fatal...but then again, somethings are worth dying for....
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:31 pm
Well, but if it lasts or not, doesn't matter, that chick is a fox....what a catch, she would prolly rock your world, and brooke if he ever treats you bad, I will always be here to just listen, or whatever.....but whatever, cmon brooke.....just say yes and get it over with.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:34 pm
There is one thing about me that I forgot to mention. It's a minor thing, really. It's almost not even worth mentioning, but I thought I'd let you know.

I have a...rather large...and somewhat...scab-covered...patch of ecsema that covers most of my bottom. All the doctors have told me that it is a mystery to them, and that the only way to keep the area somewhat under control is to have someone rub baby oil on it for one hour every night before I go to sleep. Will you do that for me, Brooke?
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 12:38 pm
thats cruel....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:33 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
And, Eva, am I to read between the lines of your post and come to the conclusion that we will never roll around naked on the beach and have the waves wash over us as seagulls screech overhead?

I had that penciled in for Tuesday afternoon.

You got that right, Gus. However, I will be looking for a date to Kicky and Brooke's wedding. Do you own a tuxedo? A real one? (Not the giant penguin suit again.)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:36 pm
More important. Do you have a rain suit and lots of Depends?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:36 pm
Kicky...I'm sure that nothing as inconsequential as your minor ailment would matter to our lovely Brooke. She can simply train Puff to roll around in baby oil then sit on your scabby a*s for an hour each night.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:55 pm
kickycan wrote:
I will trade in my Terrible Towel for a...gulp...giant wedge of cheese to wear on my head

Well, that makes it official. Kicky has sold his soul for the mere price of becoming Brooke's bitch.

Life is funny isn't it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:58 pm
I hope you're right, Eva. My mother does it for me now. Neither of us is very happy with the arrangement.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I will trade in my Terrible Towel for a...gulp...giant wedge of cheese to wear on my head

Well, that makes it official. Kicky has sold his soul for the mere price of becoming Brooke's bitch.

Life is funny isn't it.

Ayup.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 02:03 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Life is funny isn't it.
It takes a might fine woman to make a man change God's (or football teams). Better ask JPinMilwaukee to get to work on that new avatar if you want her to take your serious. Idea
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 02:05 pm
Let me get this straight. Jpn is designing a smoking cheese head avatar?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:26 pm
panzade wrote:
Let me get this straight. Jpn is designing a smoking cheese head avatar?
I'm guessing he's gonna have to... unless Kicky's a fraud...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 03:49:27