justa_babbling_brooke, will you marry me?

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 08:00 pm
No fair, Gus. You can't take a message I wrote to you, substitute kicky and brooke's names, then pass it off as authentic. Kicky will see right through that.

Besides, I thought I asked you to keep that private.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:03 pm
My darling Kicky,

My heart beats wildly at the thought of becoming your wife. My body quivers with desire for your touch. My toes curl at the mere thought of making love to you.

However…….before I can give you an answer, I must have your promise on just a few itty bitty things, darling.

First of all we must have sex at least 5 times a day... 360 days a year. The other 5 days I have reserved for Panzade, Gus and Occom Bill. I figure Bill and Panzade will be worn out after a day each. And Gus, well…….might take 3 days just to get his plumbing working. :wink:

Secondly……as you already know….the perfect wife is one who helps her husband with the dishes. Well….I don't wanna help you with the dishes. I hate doing dishes. So, I propose that in our marriage the perfect wife will be one that doesn't work. But instead sleeps all day so she can keep you up all night.

Thirdly…….you will agree to impregnate me a minimum of 4 times. Since twins run in my family that averages out to only 8 children.

Next…… you agree to change your nic on A2K from Kickycan to Kinkycan. It's best I not explain that one…..but instead, show you.

Last but not least……you will become a Packers fan. That will be the only football game you are allowed to watch. You will wear cheese on your head just like Occom Bill does. (That's such a turn on.)

Agree to all of the above……and I will marry you. After all, I have secretly had a crush on you for many months now.

Let's not waste any time, Kinky….I mean Kicky. C'mere baby. Mmmmmmmmm. Let's do it.

Your bride, (hopefully)
Brooke
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:09 pm
I kind of like that idea that I at least get fourths.

That works for me.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:09 pm
Kicky, it looks like the prenuptial agreement is in order…

Now the question is…will the groom say "yes"?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:12 pm
And, Eva, am I to read between the lines of your post and come to the conclusion that we will never roll around naked on the beach and have the waves wash over us as seagulls screech overhead?

I had that penciled in for Tuesday afternoon.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:18 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Last but not least……you will become a Packers fan. That will be the only football game you are allowed to watch. You will wear cheese on your head just like Occom Bill does. (That's such a turn on.)
Huh, I figured he had no shot... but I guess with such an upgrade in style anyone can be elevated to a level of acceptability.

I'm not real big on sharing, darlin, but I suppose I can make an exception for you. Each year I'll just pretend we just met. :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:25 pm
If Brooke were to stand naked in front of me and say, "Take me, Gus, but first put this wedge of cheese on your head", I would simply readjust my overalls and walk away.

I wear cheese for no woman.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:28 pm
That may help explain why you haven't had one since February, of 1932.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:29 pm
Human, that is.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
Bill wrote:
That may help explain why you haven't had one since February, of 1932.

Ouch!

Say, Bill, how are the Packers doing this year?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:34 pm
Quote:
Human, that is.

Bill, look at our respective avatars and tell me which one of us would be more likely to dabble in bestiality.

Oh. I see your point.

Never mind then.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 11:05 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 05:29 am
Justa honey when you're tired of all these boys fawning over you and you're ready to have your toes curled you know where to find me....I'm expensive....but I'm worth it.....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:12 am
I heard there might be a need for an officiant. It'll have to be a Jewish wedding, as those are the only kind I know how to lead. I hope you don't mind. When you break the glass, be sure it's empty. Don't want to have you step on the glass and see Manischewitz squirt all over your guests. That was a real embarrassment at the Lipschitz affair.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:18 am
What a hoot and Brooke;what a doll. And to think that some people aren't enjoying A2K as much.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:38 am
this thread is hilarious Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:43 am
When is the big day? Oh, i need to find something to wear. And a DATE! gee, thanks a lot, what a hassle. Where am I going to get a worthwhile date for the wedding?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:47 am
My darling Kicky,

My heart beats wildly at the thought of becoming your wife. My body quivers with desire for your touch. My toes curl at the mere thought of making love to you.

However…….before I can give you an answer, I must have your promise on just a few itty bitty things, darling.

First of all we must have sex at least 5 times a day... 360 days a year. The other 5 days I have reserved for Panzade, Gus and Occom Bill. I figure Bill and Panzade will be worn out after a day each. And Gus, well…….might take 3 days just to get his plumbing working. :wink:

Secondly……as you already know….the perfect wife is one who helps her husband with the dishes. Well….I don't wanna help you with the dishes. I hate doing dishes. So, I propose that in our marriage the perfect wife will be one that doesn't work. But instead sleeps all day so she can keep you up all night.

Thirdly…….you will agree to impregnate me a minimum of 4 times. Since twins run in my family that averages out to only 8 children.

Yes, my love.

For 5 days each year, I will allow you to make love to whomever you please, as long as you make videotapes of all of it, for me to enjoy when I am without you. To tell the truth, I think I could learn some moves from those guys, especially Panzade.

I will allow you to sleep all day, and I will look forward to our nightly marathon love-making sessions. Although I hate children, I will impregnate you with at least 8 of the filthy, wretched little beasts. I will do it for your love.

Next…… you agree to change your nic on A2K from Kickycan to Kinkycan. It's best I not explain that one…..but instead, show you.

You naughty little girl. You might need a spanking from Schoolmaster Kinkycan.

I would do anything for you, as you know, but alas, it is as impossible for me to become a cheesehead as it would be for Bill to become a Steelers fan, as I am.

How about I paint myself black and gold and wave my Terrible Towel every time I take you from behind? Will that do?

Agree to all of the above……and I will marry you. After all, I have secretly had a crush on you for many months now.

Let's not waste any time, Kinky….I mean Kicky. C'mere baby. Mmmmmmmmm. Let's do it.

Your bride, (hopefully)
Brooke

I want you so bad. I long for our union. But I can not make love to you until we are married. I promise it will be worth the wait though.

(gets down on bended knee and takes Brooke's hand)

So what do you say? Will you marry me, Brooke?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:49 am
Has there been an a2k wedding yet?

(a hookup that came together due to the board that resulted in her receiving his life-savings on her finger)
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:44 am
My Kinky Babycakes,http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/love.gif

kickycan wrote:

For 5 days each year, I will allow you to make love to whomever you please, as long as you make videotapes of all of it, for me to enjoy when I am without you. To tell the truth, I think I could learn some moves from those guys, especially Panzade.

Yes, sweetheart......I'm sure you COULD learn some moves from these guys. I've heard that Panzade likes whips and chains...and Occom Bill, well he's just like the energizer bunny http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/drooling.gif HOWEVER.....I will only allow the videotapes if they are for my private viewing ONLY! It frightens me to no end, how you might feel, watching these videos and finding out that neither Occom Bill or Panzade have anything less than John Holmes. I would not want to create a deep seated complex in you that would affect our sex life in any way.

kickycan wrote:
Although I hate children, I will impregnate you with at least 8 of the filthy, wretched little beasts. I will do it for your love.

I must insist that you change your crude thoughts about children. I can't have you hating our babies. After all, I will do everything in my power to make sure that these 8 wretched lil beasts grow up to be just like their daddy.

kickycan wrote:

You naughty little girl. You might need a spanking from Schoolmaster Kinkycan

I am so glad you brought up spankings, darling. I happen to get very turned on by them. I hope you like receiving them as well.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/love.gif I like my men very submissive, and I have many spanking toys *clears throat* in a variety of material Cool

kickycan wrote:

I would do anything for you, as you know, but alas, it is as impossible for me to become a cheesehead as it would be for Bill to become a Steelers fan, as I am.

Hmmmmmphhh! You would have to be a Steelers fan! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/noway.gif It just so happens that Ben Roethlisberger is a friend of mine, and is from Findlay, Ohio too. Soooooo I adimately and furiously insist that you become a cheesehead for sure. I won't have you talking to Ben and finding out all my deep dark secretshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/confused.gif

kickycan wrote:

I want you so bad. I long for our union. But I can not make love to you until we are married. I promise it will be worth the wait though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/wondering.gif
Does this mean that you won't come visit me first so I can try out the merchandise? Does this mean that all the planning I have done in preparation for our pre-marital meeting has all been in vain? Does this mean I can't greet you at my door nekkie with a can of whipped creme in one hand and a whip in the other? With Bi Polar Bear serenading us as we make wild passionate love? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/brokenheart.gif

kickycan wrote:

(gets down on bended knee and takes Brooke's hand)

So what do you say? Will you marry me, Brooke?

I will have to think about this Kicky. Although my love for you is strong, like the wind. Soft, like the petals of a rose. Neverending, like the sky. I must make sure within my heart that I can marry someone that refuses to sleep with me first.

I will let you know soon, my love http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/love.gif
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 08:44:53