justa_babbling_brooke, will you marry me?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:33 pm
You're not as dumb as I thought you were, kicky.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:35 pm
panzade wrote:
seismic shock waves...men starting to fall for kicky.

Hey I'll fess up Kicky. Brooke already turned my proposal down but I'm not bitter....no...I'll stand aside...those aren't tears...no...ok I'm so happy I'm crying...You s*n ** a b***h, you think you can steal my girl you gotta nuther thing cummin...you s*um bag...

Phew, I feel better.

Yes, it is disturbing to know that farmerman has a little thing for me now. If he didn't have that disgusting skin condition, I might consider throwing him into the mix on the wedding night.

Panz, don't be mad at me. It was just not to be for you and Brooke. She needs a man with a big cigarette, not a swirling mass of clouds and wind, like you...but I still want you to be there at the wedding, if that makes you feel any better.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:36 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You're not as dumb as I thought you were, kicky.

Thank god you said that. You scared me for a minute there. Now that we've come back to reality, will you be my best man?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:37 pm
If you decide you want a dj for the reception remember....I give a coupon for a 25% discount on your second wedding reception......
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:38 pm
Don't patronize me kicky...I hate it when you do that.
Say , I have a good little entertainment package for your reception...hell, I'll throw in a Bi Polar DJ for free...whattya say?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:39 pm
I dont have a skin condition, thems leftover grits .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:39 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
If you decide you want a dj for the reception remember....I give a coupon for a 25% discount on your second wedding reception......

I've already got a jazz band lined up. Can you dj during the wedding night? I like the funk when I'm gettin' it on...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:41 pm
kickycan wrote:
I've already got a jazz band lined up. Can you dj during the wedding night? I like the funk when I'm gettin' it on...

got the Barry White for your Caucasian occasion.....might make a man out of ya....justa would be happy.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:41 pm
farmerman wrote:
I dont have a skin condition, thems leftover grits .

(shudder)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:42 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
kickycan wrote:

got the Barry White for your Caucasian occasion.....might make a man out of ya....justa would be happy.....

Sweet. You got some swirling flashing strobe lights too, right? This is gonna be the best wedding night EVER!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:45 pm
smoke machine baby...strawberry scented......we'll hook the strobe to a button you can mash every time one of you hits the big O
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:53 pm
Bad news and good news Kicky!

Just got an e mail from Justa...that's the bad news.
She says she's too embarassed to turn down your proposal right here on A2K so she's changing her handle. The good news is I know what her new name is....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:54 pm
Bullshit! You're trying to tear us apart!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:56 pm
She said something about her allergies to cigarette smoke...but you never know, perhaps you can woo her
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:59 pm
c'mon pan you know better that to tell him that before I get my non refundable deposit....WTF?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 04:08 pm
relax dude...we've almost sealed the deal...then you'll be workin my reception....yeah, that's the ticket.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 04:45 pm
Dammit, it's been almost 6 hours since I declared my undying love, and she has yet to show herself.

I will be crushed if she doesn't say yes.

If she doesn't even respond at all, I may have to kill panzade.

Brooke, my love, where are you?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 04:55 pm
Jeez, someone revive the PM mechanism before we have a tragedy here!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:14 pm
Quote:
Kicky, wake up, man.... this is the internet. Brook is a 354 lb. truck driver named Bert. He scratches his ass on a regular basis and his belches have melted paint.

ha.

Quote:
Slappy Doo Hoo, on the other hand, is really a gorgeous young blonde.

ha.ha.

On a brighter note, I hope she says yes just so I can read more wedding threads besides my own. /wink and stuff
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 07:07 pm
I have grown weary of kicky's infatuation with Brooke. I was fairly confident that Brooke would dismiss him with a wave of the hand, but just to make sure, I gave her a call.

"What are you telling me, Gus! Kicky wants to marry me?"

"That's right, Brooke."

"Would you be kind enough to give him a message for me, Gus? And then afterwards would you stop by and give my a gentle shoulder rub in front of the fireplace as we eat grapes and drink wine?"

"Yeah, sure, Brooke, I can do that."

So, Kicky, here's the message from Brooke....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/4886042423ffc710024a01.jpg

Kicky, regarding your proposal of marriage: I would sooner be tied naked to a tree and have a pack of wild dogs rip the flesh from my bones than entertain thoughts of sharing a bed with you for even a second. Use your hand..... that's what it's there for.
Sincerely,
Brooke
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 08:30:17