Am I over reacting?

What2do

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:26 am
Last weekend my little brother (11) slept over, my boyfriend gave him a video game that was 20.00 very long ago. My little brother let my other brother borrow it. My boyfriend screamed at my little brother and belittled him to the point he called my dad and went home. I'm angry about this as I feel he over reacted. He literally took my little brothers iPod and said how would u like if I just gave this to someone else ETC childish if you ask me.
Also, a few yes ago my older brother was released from the military and stayed with us for a year toll he got on his feet. My boyfriend was so rude to him and if my brother and I hung out my boyfriend would say oh its like your bf and GF ETC my brother and I are very close. He's been rude to my mother my grandmother ETC.. Ive never been rude to his family even when he allowed them to degrade me.. Do I have a rite to be mad? Also if any of my family asks to sleep over he makes it a huge deal.. Like it makes me mad BC I live in my own home so if I am asked if someone can stay on my couch for a night I should be allowed to say yes or no..

jespah

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 09:20 am
@What2do,
You are an adult. You get to hang around with your brother if you want to.

Your boyfriend, apart from the abuse and nastiness you recounted in your other posts, also sounds like an immature asshole.
What2do

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:48 am
@jespah,
Hard to walk away after the years and tears ETC put in.
jespah

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 11:14 am
@What2do,
Then you'll put in more next year, and the number of years will be higher.

Or you could get out and give yourself and your children a better life.
What2do

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 01:07 pm
@jespah,
And then I am sitting here with no friends family ETC with 4 kids alone as no one will want a single mom with 4 babies.... While he's having fun with all his friends and awesome supportive family living free at his dads...
ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 01:11 pm
@What2do,
You are 25 years old.

You are an adult who for some reason chose to have four children with an asshole.

Do you want your children growing up thinking he's a person to emulate?

Time for you to start making some positive changes for your children.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 08:48 am
Why would you stay with a guy who acts like that?

Sex, money, the kids?

Your low self esteem combined with his abusive behavior is a ticking bomb. Someone is going to get hurt.
0 Replies