YAYYYYYY!!!! Grand Duke Is Staying!

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:15 pm
It was the outpouring of clicks that did it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:16 pm
and who called up the ranks?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:45 pm
I still wish to pre-and post-emptively invade those who attacked him.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:49 pm
Yeah. Anybody find out who it was?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 03:58 pm
I swear, this time I'm innocent. I SWEAR!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 04:06 pm
You? INNOCENT???!!!!!

Guffaw!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 04:29 pm
OK OK I plead NOT GUILTY
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 04:30 pm
that's more like it
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 04:34 pm
Indeed.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 05:38 pm
Dys was indeed innocent. He & myself have had little direct dealings, but all have been good. If I tried to show you what the problem was, you'd likely laugh, so I won't try. 'Twas a bad night I was having - my friend & housemate had an epileptic fit at work and dislocated his shoulder, now needing pins and double surgery (which scared me), and one thing that one person said just set me off. A trifling matter, best forgotten. Hopefuly. I'm such an old woman at times, I scare myself.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 05:58 pm
Oh - we all love Dys here - except those who consider him a dangerous antichrist - I mean anarchist....heehee
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:10 pm
Grand Duke wrote:
Dys was indeed innocent. He & myself have had little direct dealings, but all have been good. If I tried to show you what the problem was, you'd likely laugh, so I won't try. 'Twas a bad night I was having - my friend & housemate had an epileptic fit at work and dislocated his shoulder, now needing pins and double surgery (which scared me), and one thing that one person said just set me off. A trifling matter, best forgotten. Hopefuly. I'm such an old woman at times, I scare myself.

Dang. Been too long since we had a good witch hunt. Oh well. Happy ending.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 10:58 pm
Welcome back, Grand Duke. We haven't been on many threads together, but you were always one of the good guys and we need as many of those as possible. Really glad to have you back.

(Dys hasn't been innocent in a loooong time, but he often is not guilty, even when some would have you believe otherwise.) I wouldn't have it any other way....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:08:34