Jeff Sessons is in. What to do?

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 09:19 pm
I take it as someone in my country was delivering hate pustules - and others write with temperance in response.

roger

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 09:46 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I don't think you are going to see many appointments that you like.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 09:51 pm
@roger,
Yeah.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:03 pm
The only ones who need to worry about Jeff Sessions are criminal aliens in this country... best choice he could have made.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:15 pm
The guy is a loose cannon. I hope they dig up enough dirt to keep him from serving.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
Who is going to do the digging? And what good will it do?
roger

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
FBI? Don't count on it. I do think AG is subject to advice and consent.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We can't all throw our hands up and decide nothing can be done to protect ourselves.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 10:37 pm
@roger,
Trump has already made his presidency a family commercial affair. Now that he's cheapened the position, what more harm can he do?
roger

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 11:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Are you kidding? "What more harm can he do?" You gotta understand, he isn't even president yet.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 11:29 pm
@roger,
This is like a mediocre movie comedy, but real.

I'm not the violent type, too tacky plus ugly, so, then what?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 11:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
This isn't 1930's Mississippi, too many eyes today, they nationalists will push but many more will be push back. Trump didn't get the popular vote, ok, that doesn't change the election but I doubt that the American people will sit by while the Trump family try's to monopolize the US wealth nd jeopardize our freedom. And if they disappoint me, all hope is lost.
roger

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 12:12 am
@glitterbag,
But that takes us back to the title question. "What to do?" We tried voting and that didn't work. We're counting on congress, but there is that Republican majority. I'm not at all sure they are solidly behind Trump, but how much can we count on them for?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 12:39 am
@roger,
I hope I'm not wrong, but I expect Congress to be Americans, not just democrats or republicans. I think we have to make our voices heard when we don't like the direction congress is taking, just have to be those squeaky wheels. I was hoping that I could just be retired, I thought I was thru with activism......but I have children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews......so I'll be wondering what to do and hoping I make the right decisions.

What I won't be doing is checking in with that malcontent builder to see what he thinks Americans should do. He doesn't really know, he just likes to sit back and act as though he feels superior about what a bunch of chumps we are. I think he can go somewhere and **** in his hat.
roger

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 12:43 am
@glitterbag,
Yes to all.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 01:11 am
@roger,
Thank you Roger, we just can't cave and we can't listen to the America haters. We have plenty of problems, but we tend to fix them........maybe not soon enough. Think we will see a temporary rise in hate crime, I hope no one is gravely injured, but I think the Americaan people do not want to go back to a time and place when racism was out in front and gay people had to hide. We just can't, we just can't.
roger

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 01:39 am
@glitterbag,
I'm sorry, but I have a very bad feeling about this.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 01:48 am
@roger,
So do I. Sometimes I just want to cry.......but we can't just roll over.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 02:54 am
Tell it to Kate Steinle 's parents.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 10:59 pm
@giujohn,
Oh no, are her parents anti-second amendment people.?..........thats un-American.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jeff Sessons is in. What to do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:22:21