Dear United States... I'm judging you.

Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:35 pm
That was Dan Rather. Tell him to **** off yourself.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:44 pm
Right back at ya sweetness. Now you're showing your true colours, red white and BLUE. lol
giujohn

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:49 pm
@Ceili,
Yeah but when you do it it goes all down your leg.

I can write my name in the snow can you?
Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:51 pm
@giujohn,
In the shower buddy, I doesn't take a genius. I'd stop bragging if I were you.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:52 pm
@Ceili,
Dan Rather... isn't he the one that falsified the documents about George W bush... Yeah that's him, a lieing liberal scumbag.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:53 pm
Bet he can spell lying. Even more stereotypes, eh?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:57 pm
@Ceili,
No, you do, as a bully, and now a boring one.

You ascribe a whole country for ugly tastes. That isn't all of us.

I am judging you as a major jerk. That had not occurred to me before about you.
Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:01 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Then go away. Why come back if this is boring?
A bully? Your new president is a bully, but you know that don't you?
Maybe you should look in the mirror too, Osso.
The stuff you have been writing is pretty ugly too, I guess you're right. It isn't all of you. Just a select group... of which you are now a proud member.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:04 pm
@Ceili,
I can't stand him.
You don't know me at all.
Talk about stereotyping.. that is you doing it, to a whole country of 300 million plus. I'm well aware enough dems didn't vote, and so on. I did. Go grind nuts somewhere else.
nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:06 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Osso, the post that has you so angry was literally a copy/paste of something Dan Rather wrote on his Facebook page. Ceili didn't write it, she just brought it here.

https://www.facebook.com/theDanRather/posts/10157761985710716
Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:10 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
I started all this to piss off all the people who do identity with spreading hate, stereotypes and lies. If you want to associate yourself with all of that, so be it.
Most reasonable people would realize this is not about them.
If you don't understand the message yet, I can't help you.
nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:16 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I started all this to piss off all the people who do identity with spreading hate, stereotypes and lies.

But in reality, you pissed off a lot more people than that. So perhaps you overshot your target by quite a bit.

I mean, by the time you and Osso are yelling at each other, we're definitely in counterproductive territory.
Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:20 pm
@nimh,
Yes I did.
And I also explained why, several times. She's just choosing to be obtuse. It's all good. It's not the first time she's yelled at me.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:30 pm
@nimh,
No, it wasn't that post that made me angry. It's her dismissal of millions of people, among them me, a white and poor woman just hanging on, quite literally, who voted Clinton. Her rightousness is like beating people like me with dried rattlesnakeskins. Pompous, to boot. I will probably lose my house to taxes this year. I have trouble walking re my eyesight and balance. But, I'm an elder in the california political arena, not important but there, and I've mostly been active. Now in New Mexico, I'm quiet, but still vote.
Ceili

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:38 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Osso, I'm so done with you. You don't want to see the truth and choose be the proverbial victim, fine - so go away. This is my thread. Grind your own nuts somewhere else. Get pissed with the people that voted or didn't bother. Get angry about all the racists in your midst, or don't. Throw rocks at me if it will make you feel better.
I don't really care.

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:48 pm
@Ceili,
You weren't clear about why you started it, you just went into rant formation. Don't go blaming us who didn't agree with being guilty for being american, some fair portion anti-trump.
nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:55 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I'm so sorry, Osso. These be hard times. Sad
nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:56 pm
@Ceili,
Yes, you explained why. Your explanations didn't make the whole exercise any less counterproductive, IMO.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

@Ceili,
Your explanation is merely to justify your behavior by invoking the behavior of Trump. Just because you have stated this a few times does not mean others have to accept this excuse for boorish behavior.
Ceili

@ossobucotemp,
Go back and reread the last 4 pages.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:57:25