Udyr

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 03:11 am
Cause he doesn't exist
*let the hate speech commence*
0 Replies

Christian0912

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:27 pm
@Thestumpedone,
I think you making it too complicated. The simple answer is because He didn't run for it.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 01:41 pm
@Thestumpedone,
Quote:
It was right there just waiting for all of you. We had the absolute two most evil candidates running for the Presidency of the largest (and by far the most powerful) Christian nation on Earth and I bet NONE of you wrote in Jesus Christ for President.

I did! Very Happy

Haha just kidding. Jesus already did everything He can do, so what more is it you are expecting He could or would do if elected president? As far as Hillary and Trump... Well... I don't believe the US has had a perfect president yet... Have we? I do wish to dispute your comment "...and by far the most powerful Christian nation". Perhaps at one time we may have been consideredsuch by some... But we have been weakened by the watering down of the Word, and selfishness.

Quote:
Maybe your fantasy of Jesus coming back would've actually have come true, but now you'll never know, because your pride got in the way. So why didn't any of you vote for Jesus?

Call it fantasy if you must, as I am sure many would agree with you. Wink However, could you please explain to me how not writing Jesus in for president classifies as prideful?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 02:39 pm
Quote:
Why didn't Jesus win this election?

Third party candidates do very poorly in national elections.

What's his stand on the 2nd Amendment, anyhow?
0 Replies