Facebook restricted list

Lilahxo

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 07:18 pm
Hi guys ,
Just want some clarification about the restricted list on Facebook. I have added person x to the list. So say if person y (who is not a mutual friend) added a phot of me or tags me in something will this appear on person x news feed or my timeline so they can see?
How can I make sure that person x and I are still friends but they can't see anything to do with me on my Facebook.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 550 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 07:33 pm
@Lilahxo,
You mean the list of people you are blocking.

They won't be able to see your posts. But they can sure as hell see your friends' posts. And I believe that includes if you are tagged in an image.

Facebook is horrible at basic privacy restrictions. Want something to be private? Keep it off FB.
Lilahxo

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:41 pm
@jespah,
Yeah I put her on the restricted list which Facebook said they can't see any of my posts. It's someone I work with and I life to keep my private life out of work but she keep prestering why I didn't accept her friend request. I just want to make it so it appears we are friends but she can't see anything I'm tagged on or put up. Do you know how to do this?
0 Replies