Eva

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:04 am
That's bad, but I do feel better knowing you're not living in a building with sh!t in the hallways, Cav.
<shudder>

I'm going back to the Cat Room now. Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:39 am
Eva, don't you dare insinuate that cats with crappy owners aren't equally guilty of the 'carnage', so to speak. Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:14 am
Would I do that? Wink

Cats do tear up flower beds because they like to bury their droppings in the soft, fresh dirt, but I never heard of one choosing to leave "presents" in the hallways or laundry rooms of apartment buildings! And even if they did, it's so much smaller, and they do try to cover it up.

Oh, wait...you were talking about "cats with crappy OWNERS," weren't you? Well, I definitely wouldn't live in a place where cat OWNERS sh!t in the hallways. Or the laundry rooms, either. Laughing Laughing Laughing

<running and hiding>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:16 am
Laughing Nice one Eva. Let's extrapolate a bit....the crappier one treats a pet, the more crap one shall receive from them.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:27 am
It would seem only fair. I shall ask Gus to talk to God about that at once.
0 Replies