Rape Allegations Refiled Against Donald Trump

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 04:51 am

Last edited Sat Oct 1, 2016, 05:10 AM - Edit history (5)
Source: Courthouse News Service

MANHATTAN (CN) - A woman who says Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims.

The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe's claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.

Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff's virginity.

The original complaint was accompanied by two declarations.

Read more: http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-donald-trump.htm

There is much more at the above link. And in an indication of how serious this case might be, a new attorney has just joined the case: one of Casey Anthony's attorneys, J. Cheney Mason of Florida.

Here is a link to the original lawsuit that was filed in June, withdrawn, and then refiled yesterday.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22/Jane%20Doe%20Complaint.pdf

The lawsuit names an anonymous plaintiff, "Jane Doe," and is accompanied by declarations from two witnesses. "Tiffany Doe" was a woman who claimed to have worked for Epstein "recruiting" adolescent females for his sex parties -- and who claims to have personally witnessed Trump sexually assaulting the plaintiff 4 times. She said she believed her testimony now puts her in "grave danger."

The other witness was a "Joan Doe" who said the plaintiff had told her of the sexual assaults in the school year 1994-1995.

The plaintiff's affidavit is attached to the lawsuit. She claims she didn't come forward earlier because both Trump and Epstein had threatened her and her family.

From her affadavit:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22/jane%20doe%20affidavit.pdf

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

This litigation involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature, and I believe that identification of me would pose a risk of retaliatory physical harm to me and to others.

I have no reason to believe that the Defendants' threats have ever been lifted or will ever be lifted and so I request that the Court issue an order protecting me and my family from harm and harassment by the Defendants.

About Courthouse News Service

http://www.courthousenews.com/aboutus.html

Courthouse News Service is a nationwide news service for lawyers and the news media. Based in Pasadena, California, Courthouse News focuses on civil litigation, from the date of filing through the appellate level. Unlike other Internet-based publishers that simply aggregate information prepared by other content providers, Courthouse News publishes its own original news content prepared by its staff of reporters and editors based across the country.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 812 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 07:56 am
Prepare for the Trump apologists to scream "Monica Monica" over and over, even though Monica was a 24 year old college graduate and this girl was 13.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:23 pm
@Blickers,
Those who throw dirt need a little tossed back at him.
Blickers

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm wondering when six posters come in her to turn the whole thread into a talk about Emails.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 08:17 pm
Does seem all too in line with his character
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 08:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
hasn't he already take that lightly? obviously I don't know.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 06:26 am
@Blickers,
At lead two of them seem to be on vacation.
Blickers

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 06:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I suppose the question should be asked, in fairness: What was a 13 year old girl doing going to parties with adults? Was she an innocent young girl who was impressed by the glamour of all these swanky people or was she an underage hooker? Trump is reprehensible either way, if he did it, but I'd like to know. She claims Trump took her virginity, so I'd like to find out the background about how she got to the party full of adults.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 07:11 am
@Blickers,
I don't think she showed up. I think she was procured.
Blickers

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 09:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes, Jeffrey Epstein got her to come. I'm just wondering what the circumstances of that were, how did he get her to come to an adult party when she's only 13?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 10:17 am
@Blickers,
Why aren't her parents part of this somehow?

There was a similar situation where a group of wealthy and connected middle aged men in my town shared a group of teen-aged girls over several years at parties and rented apartments. And the parents of at least one benefited financially from the perpetrators and yet they faced no charges.

Only one guy went to jail over it, for four or six years.
0 Replies