Do you think pets take on the attitude of their owner?

cavfancier

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:58 pm
Eva wrote:
Put me down for multiple personality disorder too, deb.

Rosie is a long-haired, green-eyed gray & white cat. Very talkative, affectionate, and picky about her food. I must pet her while she eats. I call her my "little shadow," because she follows me from room to room all day.

Buster is a short-haired, amber-eyed orange tabby. He is an extremely nervous cat, and doesn't like to be held or petted too much. He eats all his food and everything Rosie leaves behind. (And has a paunch to prove it.) He disappears for hours at a time, reappearing only when it is mealtime or he wants to initiate a play fight with Rosie, who tries her best to ignore him. He is getting a little more affectionate as he gets older, but only in very "safe" ways. He likes me to rub him with my foot while I'm on the computer, for instance. Still, no holding allowed.

Rosie, on the other hand, sits on my desk. If I don't stop and pet her regularly, she gets in my lap.

Many people who have been to our house have never seen our cats...they run & hide. (Not like us at all...we're all very gregarious!)

Oh, that's an easy one Eva! You are the CEO, Rosie is your right hand cat, and Buster is the one who answers the phones and does photocopies. When guests, or shall we say 'clients' arrive, they both feel the need to make themselves scarce. It's a typical corporate structure. Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:18 am
Oh, I like that, cav! It fits!

(Except Buster would never answer the phone. He'd run & hide whenever it rang. Twitchy fellow.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:19 am
I know a few receptionists. I don't blame Buster.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:20 am
So true. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:21 am
Laughing
0 Replies