Do you think Black People Are Stupid For Still Being Democrats & Voting For Hillary Clinton?

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 07:04 pm
So what do you think?

edgarblythe

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 07:05 pm
I think everybody should vote Stein.
reasoning logic

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 07:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
Me Too
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 09:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am a black man. I am a democrat. I have voted democrat and I will still be voting democrat. Do I consider myself stupid? I'll answer that question. HELL NO!!!!!!!! I vote democrat because I have a brain. I don't vote republican because I have a brain. For those who believe that there is no difference between the two parties, I don't know what planet you've been living on. The difference between the two parties is like night and day. It would be very very very very easy for me to explain why I vote democrat. Instead I choose to post a couple of videos that for the most part sums up the things I would say.

There Are Major Differences Between The Two Parties

Which Party Serves Black People Economic Interest?
Kolyo

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 10:05 pm
I think it's appalling someone would think that this was an appropriate question to begin a thread with.

It's like a Pamela Rosa question. Blatantly racist.
izzythepush

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:48 am
I think that someone who does nothing but post moronic videos and then ask other people to explain them to him has no place calling anyone else stupid. Your the only one fooled by your cod philosophy.

And now you're insulting a whole group of people for not "thinking" as you. That's how stupid racists think. And they don't get much more stupid, and racist, than you.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:21 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
I am a black man. I am a democrat. I have voted democrat and I will still be voting democrat. Do I consider myself stupid? I'll answer that question. HELL NO!!!!!!!!

I see no problem with the logic you are using when comparing republicans to democrats.

Do you have a dream of a better working model or "social system" for your family, for your country and the rest of the world or do you feel like a slave who has only been given 2 choices?

reasoning logic

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 07:11 am
BlackProfessionalsNetwork on YouTube is very interesting, do you think its worth investigating?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 07:19 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
I think it's appalling someone would think that this was an appropriate question to begin a thread with.

Thank you for your honesty. I did intentionally start it as a shocker but it was in a question form rather than a personal held belief. Of course I do not call people stupid. I have been known to use antisocial words when people use them against me. what I normally do is leave antisocial conversation.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 11:24 am
Black people are smart for supporting Hillary it is the Trump voters that are stupid as hell.
reasoning logic

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:01 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
it is the Trump voters that are stupid as hell.

I can somewhat agree with you but I would not call my own mother stupid but rather a person that I disagree with on moral and political issues.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 08:33 pm
"I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress."

FREDERICK DOUGLASS
izzythepush

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 03:09 am
@giujohn,
I thought you were against progressiveness. And your quotation is from a time before the parties flipped and the Republicans became the party of evil.
giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:01 am
@izzythepush,
Same party the only thing that's changed is the press has co-opted the narrative in an effort to establish themselves as kingmakers
izzythepush

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 10:50 am
@giujohn,
It's all down to the press, some evil conspiracy to report the facts and tell the truth.
giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 04:28 pm
@izzythepush,
You're right Fox does do that but unfortunately CNN MSNBC NBC CBS and ABC do not
izzythepush

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 05:21 pm
@giujohn,
That's just not true. It's one thing to disagree about issues, it's quite another to disagree about reality. What you're claiming is nonsense.
reasoning logic

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 06:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's just not true. It's one thing to disagree about issues, it's quite another to disagree about reality. What you're claiming is nonsense.

I am not surprised that I can agree with izzy on some of the things he/she says
Real Music

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 08:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you have a dream of a better working model or "social system" for your family, for your country and the rest of the world?

To answer your question, Yes I dream of a better working model or "social system" for my family for my country and for the rest of the world.

I also dream of being the richest man on the planet. I also dream of sleeping with every woman on the planet I ever fantasized about. I also dream that there would be peace all over the world. I also dream of an end to world hunger and poverty. Even though I have absolutely no musical talent, I dream of being able to play every musical instrument ever invented. And play each musical instrument better than anyone else in the whole world. I also dream of being the greatest singer in the history of the world. I dream of being the greatest basketball player ever. I dream of being the greatest martial artist or mix martial artist in the world. I dream of being the greatest NFL quarter back, running back, and wide receiver in the history of the NFL. I also dream of being the greatest stand-up comic to ever perform on stage. I also dream of being the greatest actor in motion pictures and on television. I also dream that there was a cure to all diseases. I can go on and on regarding what I dream of. Do you have some particular agenda behind your loaded question?

Quote:
or do you feel like a slave who has only been given 2 choices?

No, I don't feel like a slave who has only been given 2 choices. Why? you may ask. Simply put, I am enthusiastically HAPPY with the choice of Hillary Clinton for president.

izzythepush

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 01:50 am
@reasoning logic,
You don't agree, that would involve thinking, you just gravitate towards the nearest shiny object.

I don't get on with GJ at all, but at least he can have a conversation without posting a load of idiotic videos by those who lack opposable thumbs.
0 Replies