chances of pregnancy?

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 05:36 am
Hi. I'm 16 years old, almost 17 and I am having a huge problem. I started to date a guy 1 year ago and after a bit of time, meaning the last 3 months, we considered having sex, but we didn't do it yet. We just had a bit of fun, we came over a few times and I masturbated him a few times, I gave him a blowjob and he gave me one aswell. I was careful with my hands, I washed them everytime after handjobing him or anything else and I never touched myself near the vagina before washing, not even for going to toillet or smth, cause I know I need to be careful. I don't think he touched his errect penis with his hand before touching me in that area. I had my last period on the 7th of august, before anything happened between me and him, so we did nothing yet at that time, and it lasted 7 days and it was consistent and and our playing happened like a week later. Now I had my period again, it started earlier, on 30th of august and it's my 5th day, but it was weird this time. The whole month before having my period I felt sick, dizzy, tired, I had backpains and abdominal pain and I started to have a dark vaginal discharge, dark to brown at the beggining, it was once almost black and after that it started to came with some blood, but it was mixed, like it didn't turned completely red , it remained brown-red and it was reduced as quantity. I don't know, I suffer of hypochondria and I a really worried cause I read a lot about it and I found different kind of symptoms that match somehow the way I feel. I just wanted to know, is there any chance for me to be pregnant?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,240 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:08 am
@christina554,
The activities you describe are extremely unlikely to make you pregnant. You get pregnant when he ejaculates inside of you. It takes a lot of semen to make you pregnant (there is a reason that nature makes a man ejaculate several million sperms each time, that many is needed for one of them to make it).

If he didn't ejaculate inside of you, it is nearly impossible for you to get pregnant. When I engage in oral sex and masturbation, I don't even bother washing my hands. I just make sure that I wear a condom any time I have genital intercourse.

You might want to talk to your doctor about your symptoms. If you feel worried (or guilty) about what you are doing with your boyfriend, that might be causing stress which can cause real symptoms.

But oral sex and masturbation does not lead to pregnancy.

christina554

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:06 am
@maxdancona,
Thank you so much for you answer ! You must be right, I am probably too dramatic about it, but I just wanted to make sure and hear someone's else opinion. Yours helps a lot !
0 Replies