What Black Lives Matter Is Really All About

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 11:07 pm
@giujohn,
I never had a thread deleted, I usually just say what I want. I am ok with being thumbs downed 5 times because that is one person who actually looked at my post 5 times. Instead of taking the time to actually come up with an intelligent counterpoint (if there is one) that person logged in, thumbs downed, logged out, logged back in, thumbs down for about 15 minutes. Every time, he looked at my post to do it, and most of the time he had nothing, maybe a copy paste news clip from "the guardian". Eventually he'll get it, and if he doesn't than someone else will. The only reason I even called him out on sock puppets was because he keeps calling me tonyRM. I don't have a lot in common with Bill actually, and am somewhat insulted by someone assuming I have enough time to mess around with sock accounts when I have a career / life.
giujohn

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 05:25 am
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Quote:
Ever notice how the moderators are not identified?

The A2K Rules page actually spells out why moderators aren't identified. It's no big secret.

But of course it is still a secret.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:04 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

So you got nothing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:10 am
@tony5732,
So you don't think that a2k is smart enough to do IP address checks? Do you really think I have 10 sock accounts? You really don't bother to think that silly little accusation through, did you?

I see you had a bunch of posts deleted because of your nasty posting style. I haven't had a post deleted in over a year. Says a lot about you and why 10 or so members here really dislike you and your abrasive nature. I've read what others here think of you, its not hard to find, you pull your crap often enough.

Didn't you read the PM I provided to you?
giujohn

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

So you don't think that a2k is smart enough to do IP address checks? Do you really think I have 10 sock accounts? You really don't bother to think that silly little accusation through, did you?

I see you had a bunch of posts deleted because of your nasty posting style. I haven't had a post deleted in over a year. Says a lot about you and why 10 or so members here really dislike you and your abrasive nature. I've read what others here think of you, its not hard to find, you pull your crap often enough.

Didn't you read the PM I provided to you?

THATS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS TO A BLIND MAN WITH A CANE THAT YOU'RE A MODERATOR.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:28 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Ever notice BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Ever notice you and I post about the same numbers? I can't wait until Nov 9th when you leave a2k. You're not a welsher, are you?

Btw I've been suspended three times, and I did have one post removed in all the time I've been here.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:32 am
@tony5732,
How could I post as much as gooooeyjohn thinks I do and manage ANY sock puppet accounts at all?

If five vote downs don't bother you, why don't you STF up about it. My posts don't get voted up very much at all and I NEVERNEVERNEVER whinge about it like you do.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:40 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

I'm not a moderator but I do agree with you (I just threw up in my mouth) there is a terrible lack of transparency in the moderation here. I am not a moderator. There are members, though, who have id'd themselves as moderators. I don't care about knowing who the moderators are, just about how they rule and why. Knowing that would better for everybody and maybe you'd stop posting nonsense about me being a moderator with a kazillion sock accounts.
giujohn

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I stand by my statement when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck I usually get out the orange sauce
giujohn

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:48 am
CNN HEADLINE

Trump wants GOP to court black voters — then slams voting rights for felons

It appears as though CNN equates felons with black people... Freudian slip?

bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 09:01 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
CNN HEADLINE

Hmmm, a racist calling someone else out for racism.

Maybe it has something to do with the racism used to arrest, try, convict and sentence blacks?????

Maybe it has something to do with poverty and the fact that one gets all the justice one can afford? And that black citizens have MUCH higher rates of poverty?

At least you used a source other than Fox or some bughouse nutcase RW blogger. CNN may be a long second to Fox, but it isn't Fox, yet.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 09:19 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Don't be ridiculous, Bob's too forthright to be a mod. The mods tend to be very unassuming and don't tend to get into arguments. What's obvious is that you see about as much as a blind man.
izzythepush

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 09:21 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I stand by my statement when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck I usually get out the orange sauce

That's a bit premature. It should be killed, plucked, gutted and roasted first.

There's lots of cookery threads on A2K, you should check them out.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:24 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah I'm not sure that forthright means that you post what other people say as your own
tony5732

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You keep calling me tonyrm like bills my puppet, not about the thumbs, about the principle. Like a pot calling the kettle black. Only I actually don't do that.
tony5732

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:46 am
@tony5732,
Except that once to make fun of you.
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Obviously they don't, hence why I made fun of you like that. None of my posts were deleted...
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:53 am
@bobsal u1553115,
No I didn't get any pm from you....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 01:20 pm
@giujohn,
God only knows what that's supposed to mean. It says a lot about your paranoid way of thinking.
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 11:03 pm
Well, like I said, I don't care. It is really funny to see your panties in a bunch and your buddy Izzy fly in out of no where. Anyway whenever your ready we can go back to talking about why it is you still deny BLM being anything more than a terrorist group. What do YOU think would be the difference between BLM and any other terrorist group?