What Black Lives Matter Is Really All About

bobsal u1553115

Sat 20 Aug, 2016 08:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What has that got to do with anything?

But CI, aren't you impressed with TonyRM's flair for the obvious?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 20 Aug, 2016 09:42 pm
Worst States For Black Americans - WI is even worse for Blacks Americans than originally thought

Racial Dot Map Shows Over Half of Wisconsin’s Black Neighborhoods Are Actually Prisons

By Tanasia Kenney - August 17, 2016

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Racial-Dot-Map-1-300x251.jpg

The Racial Dot Map for Madison, Wisconsin. Image courtesy of Lew Blank.

After doing some digging into the locations of Wisconsin’s predominantly Black neighborhoods, a teenage researcher discovered a disturbing trend among African-American communities in the Badger state.

Lew Blank, 17, was tinkering with the Weldon Cooper Center’s Racial Dot Map when he realized that over half of the state’s Black neighborhoods were actually jails or prisons. The remaining Black communities in the state were either Section 8 housing, homeless shelters, or apartment complexes.

According to Blank’s research, there are approximately 56 Black neighborhoods in Wisconsin — 31 of them are jails. The young researcher posted his startling findings on the Young, Gifted, and Black Coalition’s official blog. Using the Racial Dot Map, Blank identified predominantly Black communities, which were defined as “a certain area where the majority of residents are African-American.”

For instance, the map shows that the city of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin has a predominantly white population. However, the city’s sole Black neighborhood is the Chippewa Valley Correctional Institution. Surprisingly, there are 14 other cities like this where the only Black neighborhood is a correctional facility.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/08/17/racial-dot-map-shows-half-wisconsins-black-neighborhoods-actually-prisons/

Kind of the way slave states used the slave population numbers to get more Congressmen prior to the civil War.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 01:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
Never mind he clarified he is referring to the voting bloc of blacks who are voting Democrat because a lot of blacks are undereducated and thereforethink Democrat policies help them. I was lost there for a second.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 01:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It's pretty obvious that all 10 thumbs down on my posts come within the same 15 minutes of each other, if I am on the same post as you bobsal. It's been that way for 2 years now. I just don't have a reason to care. There is no a2k Olympics or thumbs bonus money or anything.
tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 01:31 am
How did we get so far off what BLM is really all about anyway. BLM, murdering, robbing, death calling, racist psychopaths. Who needs evidence? I can start posting videos, share bobsal style spam articles, or just keep explaining this myself. Or, you can just visit the graves where they are burying all of these white police officers. Or just wait for some more white cop shootings at the next "peaceful" protest.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 04:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
Re: glitterbag (Post 6250932)
The Republican party has always been about raising people out of poverty regardless of their color blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Bullshit. Describe how they do that. Tell me about some of those Republican bootstrap programs. Name one. Just one.

I'll name four...EITC, CIC, PRWORA and school choice.
giujohn

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 05:15 am
I've been asking this question right along...Where is BLM?

https://youtu.be/hQN3ppO5Gmg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 06:03 am
@tony5732,
Quote:
10 thumbs down on my posts come within the same 15 minutes of each other, if I am on the same post as you bobsal

Yeah. It has to be me and not your dismal posts. Generally I ignore you.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how I would be able to give you 10 down votes? That would be a neat trick. Funny how its only you and your buddy Bill5732 that thinks that trick is even possible. But at least Bill never went and called anyone out on it.

I do vote you down once every in a while when I might accidentally read your crap.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 06:09 am
@giujohn,
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!

Funny boy, for example school choice was about privatizing public education by tricking people into believing charter schools would be some sort of improvement. All it did was make a bunch of charter school operators pass off mostly Bible based or political based indoctrination AND give them fraudulent access to MY tax dollars. The rest of your programs are different flavors of the same crap.
giujohn

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 07:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah tell that to the the urban poor black parents and children who benefited from these programs... and you're a liberal you should be happy to pay triple the amount of taxes your paying now.

Unless of course you're a closet Conservative and you just don't want to admit it to yourself... I'm sorry for outing you Bob... but it's better to come out and accept yourself for who you are... Just another greedy capitalist who wants to pay as little taxes as possible and who doesn't care enough to help the poor and needy black urbanite get a leg up and go to a decent School and get a tax credit for themselves and their children. You're nothing but a heartless bastard aren't you Bob?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!
tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 11:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sock puppets. You can just make 10 accounts and do it all day. I just pointed it out because you keep calling me tonyrm, but that keeps happening even when there isnt more than 3 people active on a post. Otherwise I would not care.
tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:01 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Like right now, there is exactly 5 thumbs down on every one if my posts. Meaning 5 people read only every post I put up, or one person just made 5 different accounts and gave me thumbs down for each one. Hmmmmmm.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:16 pm
He sure is liberal guy. Usually A2K makes it pretty hard to pull off a scheme like that. You must be a real detective to understand how he does this. But let me give you a thumbs up for agreeing with me!
liberal guy

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:19 pm
@tony5732,
Aww that's so swell of you Tony, let me give YOU at thumb up for being such a cool guy!
nimh

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:24 pm
@liberal guy,
Well, that's one way of making your point about how sockpuppets work, I guess..
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:25 pm
@liberal guy,
No your the cool one liberal guy! I could thumb you all day long! Together we can accomplish anything!
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:36 pm
I agree liberal guy! You get em! Thumbs up!
0 Replies

tony5732

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:40 pm
Ok maybe I got a little carried away with that, it is fun. But bobsal, seriously, you have been doing that at least two years. No big secret, just don't care.
giujohn

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 07:34 pm
@tony5732,
Ever notice how prolific Bobs posts are here on this site? Ever notice how he breaks the rules with impunity but never seems to be suspended? Never noticed it if you disagree with Bob that sometimes your post is eliminated from the thread? Ever notice if you make the same Post in two or three different threads they consider that spam but Bob continues to post long diatribes and other people's articles that go on and on forever in several different threads without fear of being suspended? Ever notice how the moderators are not identified? Ever notice how slanted this site is,no different from the liberally biased mainstream media?
nimh

Sun 21 Aug, 2016 08:40 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Ever notice how the moderators are not identified?

The A2K Rules page actually spells out why moderators aren't identified. It's no big secret.