TELEPHONE ZOMBIES

farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 09:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
me too. I love CBC because its not "burn your hair" or ellevator music radio. Its got a mix of all kinds of ear play.
PS, that last link of hers is from some guy in MAss , not Canaja
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 01:42 am
@farmerman,
Apparently the "zombie disease" ( more tchnical medical information appears below) that afflicted many residents of coastal Maryland has begun to subside. The police were not required to patrol the park at Northest Maryland this past weekend due to the rapid decline in the zombistic symptomology of the affliction(I was thus informed by a correspondent who ,unconcerned with her own saftey and health, remained on station at the gathering of the local Pokey Mon go zombie invasion).
I understand that a vaccine or treatment had recently been developed which immediately restored cognitive abilities while walking. Apparently it achieves its results by restoring the cerebral cortex's ability to process environmental stimulii making the vaccinated individual more able to rspond to car horns, conversations with other victims and the ability to notice things like flowers, birds, and ends of docks.

On the previous Sunday, a Pokey-mon site (requiring a proximity capture of a subject cartoon), was inadvertantly located close to a terminus of a boat dock). The results of this inadvertent location were that victims of Pokey-mon zombistic aplasia, as it had been named, (PZA), would shuffle mindlessly too close to the edge of the dock and would plunge into the fetid waters of the Chesapeake Bay(A watercourse , polluted by alkali chloride salts and populated by deadly omniverous chelicerate arthropods). Several victims, close to panic apparently lost their communication devices which, amazingly,(it has been reported to me) caused a spontaneous recovery from PZA, which gave the constabulary the idea to place signs about the available treatment nxt to the waterway.

A true medical miracle has occured in the small community of Northeast Maryland. Medical teams, familiar with PZA, were sent out to "pass the word" as to the effective treatment of PZA.

Apparently the Pokey mon people also helped by failing to update the various codes involved in spreading PZA. Unknown numbers of our children, and simple headed adults will now be saved rom the pinful mindless shuffling which is symptomatic of acute PZA.

And I used to believe there ws no god.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » TELEPHONE ZOMBIES
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:16:41